I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus

Am I understanding this correctly? It doesn't matter what frequency your tinnitus is this bad boy sound will take it out for good after just 3 weeks?
We are running about 50% cured after 3 weeks, if you have only had tinnitus for 1 or 2 years it works much faster. if you have had tinnitus for 20 years it can take 3 weeks yes

We are running about 50% cured after 3 weeks, if you have only had tinnitus for 1 or 2 years it works much faster. if you have had tinnitus for 20 years it can take 3 weeks yes

What's the link for the trial? No disrepect but you're either nuts, a time waster or a fucking genius saviour. I'm willing to find out which and if you cure me you might get some respect round here.

@R. David Case, would you be up for this sort of thing;
  • Send us the uncompressed audio file via a service like WeTransfer (max 2GB file size) or MyAirBridge (max 20GB).
  • We put the audio file up, handily available for download.
  • Along the download, we include your instructions for what you claim are ideal conditions for listening. We should also include a disclaimer and warning about the quality of the sound; not everyone is able to listen to such harsh sound.
  • Optionally, a person can sign up to take part in an "experiment", where they fill TFI (Tinnitus Functional Index, for which we own a license for) before starting the listening program, then 21 days (?) later when the program stops, and finally, for example, at the 3-month mark a final follow-up questionnaire.

Far from strong science, no control group or anything, but still probably better than this messing with CDs deal. Wouldn't this also reduce your workload, not having to ship things?

I have decided to disregard all of the nonsense conspiracy theories - no time for that sort of thing.

But what do people reading this thread think, would anyone want to take part in an experiment like the above?

Also... you state you have helped over 400 people reduce or eliminate their tinnitus. How many reported complete elimination of tinnitus? And how many people have you shipped the CDs to (total number of people)?

@Markku thank you for being the voice of reason in this thread. It seems to be getting out of hand.

What's the link for the trial? No disrepect but you're either nuts, a time waster or a fucking genius saviour. I'm willing to find out which and if you cure me you might get some respect round here.
@Markku thank you for being the voice of reason in this thread. It seems to be getting out of hand.
I told him I would do what he said. No problem.

Listening now, at what volume should it be?
You could not have gotten the Koss ktx-pro1 headphones yet, you must use them , they also go to 24 kHz. You can use others until you get the Koss, they are only $19.

testimony for ron 2 replace.PNG

You entered the thunder dome Case....you're gonna need to bring your A game to win people over here.
yea, I have been helping people for a while , they always give me flak and then they realize I am giving the cure away and my information is true, I am a real person and then they apologize and I don't hold grudges so it works out, I just wish we did not live in such a suspicious world, no trust anywhere. I think I could have cured about 25,000 people in 2 months if that were the case.

Can't we just use any headphones that has the high frequencies? Or why is those specific ones from Koss better?
We have tested many and the Koss ktx-pro1 have titanium drivers and the coil size make them very important, you can use ones you have until you get Koss and the Koss ksc-75 work are the same but with no head band, they clip on ear, they work good.

Can't we just use any headphones that has the high frequencies? Or why is those specific ones from Koss better?
You must use the Koss KTX-PRO1 or Koss KSC-75. We have tested many and that is what works best, they are only $19 on Amazon. You can use other high frequency headphones (20 kHz or higher until you get Koss).

yea, I have been helping people for a while , they always give me flak and then they realize I am giving the cure away and my information is true, I am a real person and then they apologize and I don't hold grudges so it works out, I just wish we did not live in such a suspicious world, no trust anywhere. I think I could have cured about 25,000 people in 2 months if that were the case.

Dude for what it's worth I quite like you. You're slightly unhinged for sure and I've no idea if you're not just full of it but i find you strangely disarming.......And I love that solar truck shit. It looks absurd.

Last edited:
I thought that but he's not working on the basis of individualised frequency.
Yeah true, but it's still a mix of sounds so maybe it's some sort of residual inhibition effect for some, idk.
How does anyone listen to that all night for 3 weeks?!
Fair, but I'm already hearing a noxious sound inside my head, this is not too different...ya know what I mean mate.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now