Islanded in a Sea of Light

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Shiwa, Feb 24, 2018.

1. Shiwa

Shiwa Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Artificial sub-infrared light
      INTRODUCTION

Hallo from the horridness! Warning: in reader possibility of cognitive dissonance.

My having kept away from damaging noise —any loud noise when possible, i’m very sensitive— all of my life, and when young the world was much quieter…yet still i have since 1983 tinnitus beginning with cicada-like, since then mostly from 2010 worsening and horrendous tinnitus as maniacal cicadas, tones, hums, and machine-like noises.

Before the tinnitus began, when i lived in the US i sometimes being accidental traveller around the West, and there in the vastness and fenceless glory of natural i experienced the most profound sense of wellbeing, not had in years nor experienced since, instilling my being until gradually civilization annihilated it.

Started in Spring 1983, my awakening one morning and could hear what sounded like cicadas; looked out of bedroom window, but nothing, went outside —a sunny day— and the cicadas followed me around; i thought, this is the wrong time of year for cicadas, not in Summer yet—i an eediot be. When i mentioned hearing cicada-like sound to a GP he gave me funny look, my never having heard of tinnitus so couldn‘t name it; eventually a friend told to me what it is called.

In 2004 i first noticed the complete absense of the tinnitus, my looking with someone at house for sale in then isolated area—it was divine the quietness, within without, my not really thinking of the tinnitus as this is normality to have this quietness.

Didn‘t change much for a few years, might even have disappeared when in some places but being normal to not have tinnitus i didn‘t always notice this; then especially after 2010 it increased and new sounds arose, being, not necessarily in order of manifestation, now maniacal cicadas (more like oscillating hissing), tones, hums, and machine-like noises, the latter the latest. All these sounds are going together, more so in my left ear, lesser so in my right—i am right hemisphere dominant (i cannot rote-learn), so i wonder whether this has some bearing on the lateral asymmetry. Despite the extremely horrid experience, never have mentioned it since to any medical doctor, my having little faith in them taking seriously.

First clue since 2010 was when picking roadside apples, delicious older varieties, when i first noticed the breathingproblem (hypoventilation from hypopnoea, because of myasthenia) improving, then afterwards wondered whether the tinnitus had also gone—still not noticing normality. I discovered that this area was almost a white zone with no 3G-by-then cellular transception (read this in a local giveaway rag, ”warning” of panic of no signal at local fair, haha), so became more observant whether improvement in strength, breathing, and absense of tinnitus occured in possible white zone areas: this being the case, although the tinnitus was slower at dissipating, now taking maybe an hour at least to slowly stop. In one case visiting some who lived in a white zone, no tinnitus inside a part of the house where only an incandescent lightbulb, then in the sittingroom there being LED-lights there was a faint tinnitus, the old cicada-like, in left ear.

SIGNIFICANT EVENTS BY YEAR (according to the Gregorian calendar)

1983: FM-radio begins where i lived.

1986: become affected by working televisionsets (CRT-tubes), thought that it might have been flickering emitted light—easy to avoid. Later discovered others had this experience in 1980:s.

1996: 2G cellular mast erected about three quarters of a kilometre away on a hillock; thumping steroeos begin (driving me batty, and causing temporal lobe seizure) with neighbours and in cars, neighbours who were friendly becoming aggressive, car-driving becoming aggressive; breathing in problem started intermittantly, softtissue rheumatism beginning—notice this in retrospect.

2010: 3G-cellular transception begins where i live (two line-of-sight, others lobbing over hills (downland), 850 and 900 MHz bands), and FM-radio mast erected on hill about 3 km distant; also radar (dopler weather) hits about every 4 seconds, WiMax (2,5 GHz, stopped with 4G beginning) , and within cone of overhead hertzian repeater beam (around 10 GHz carrier-frequency, lower frequencies for data-signals) line-of-sight on ridge (cellular aerials here also); breathing in sleep (hypoventilation) worsening—seen in retrospect as not using anything wireless (cellphones are very addictive, cause dopamine-rushes repeatedly kindling this; i don‘t get dopamine-rushes).

2012: end of year 3G-cellular transception increases by about 400 times in powerfluxdensity in two stages (second on last day of year); worsening of all symptoms—this alerting me to it.

2015: beginning of year (overnight) 4G-cellular transception begins (700 MHz band), very penetrating, lobs more (lobbing caused possibly by Earth’s electromagnetic field, less effect on higher frequencies); further worsening of symptoms, tinnitus becomes very intense and all sounds now, asphixiation in sleeping worse from hypoventilation my now awakening usually having sweated (can be drenched, i have dry earwax so no body-odor)—this alerting me to it, was sleeping in tent in bush where less effect, now more penetrating.

2017: early in year LoRaWAN (Long Range Wide Area Network, around 850 MHz) begins, this for the internet-of-things (first called ’ubiquitous computing’, then ’pervasive computing’: technopanopticon), so that moronic farmers can have sensors on their gates and fenceposts; worsening of symptoms—discovered this only at end of year as never heard of LoRaWAN. No ”smart” meter, stopped two installation attempts, first in 2012; don‘t get any significant WiFi as houses too far away, or simply overed by the rest.

2020: predicted 5G-cellular transception at 24 ~ 100 GHz, datatransfer between aerials via fibre-optics already in towns and cities, cables intended to be strung between powerpoles in rural areas, fibre-optics being a Trojan Horse—technopanopticon internet-of-things almost everywhere.

CONCLUSION

I have friend who also now gets tinnitus, albeit here and there and usually tone or hum but occasionally machine-like, and as they have perfect pitch (not good to be around them when they sing, very loud voice!) they can immitate the tone, hum, or machine-like sound that they experience, and every time it is identical in frequency and quality to one that i experience, even the machine-like is the same. This is suspicion that in both of us there is common cause.

In my case it is abnormal stimulation of neurons in the auditory cortex…caused by artificial sub-infrared light, which is causing infrasound—is it the electric stimulation of the light interacting (becomes measurable, incoherant oscillating electricity) or the infrasound?

The only places that it all stops —slowly decreasing until silent within without— are difficult for me to get to, and possibly to live. I have momentary lapses of consciousness, have been told that these are micro-sleeps, so cannot drive a motorvehicle unless wanting a more interesting life. Only possibility is to go bush in mountains, try to cycle there—very damp existence, and constant possibility of carpetbombing of 1080 poison to genocide all life, water becoming undrinkable. Onlyness for me here: return to mountain, embrace tiger.

Namaste

2. Bill Bauer
      No Mood

Bill Bauer Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      February, 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      You could take a bus. You could pay someone else to drive you...

I am sure that it ought to be possible to find a place without any coverage. Go to China or Siberia or many places in South America. It also shouldn't be expensive to live there, and it shouldn't be difficult to immigrate there (not sure about China).

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Shiwa

Shiwa Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      No buses where i am, no public transport at all, and even if there were they wouldn‘t go to white zones, and increasingly public transport has WiFi in it (last time i was on train i got terrible headache, amongst other unpleasantries). I cannot depend on others, and besides that i don‘t have many friends anymore, my becoming increasingly isolated because of disability. The only way to get anywhere is by my own means, and i would need to be able to get food, hunting if necessary (has its own problems: i am too weak to draw a bow, and being on disability benefit i can‘t get firearms licence (discrimination, as i could be a maniacal axe murderer haha)), which is odd as i’m a vegetarian.

One possibility is to build myself a bowtop livingwaggon (have been in contact with wheelwrights in the UK, and have workingdrawings, &c), get a couple of cobs, and at least have something better than a tent—folk here drive like maniacs on amphetamines, so one way to live dangerously. An old Bedford J2L ex-schoolbus would be alright, bonnetted one not as large even as a VAS; would need to find somewhere to park up near nonpolluted water, and hope that i don‘t get harrassed by boverboys. Adjunct to bus would be foldable recumbent trike, as can have lower gearing to get up hills without my falling over (being one of my special bicycle skills)—this could be my way to get food, &c.

China is as chemically polluted as where i live, or i should put it the other way round, and a worse totalitarianism—Huawei is behind the 5G. India is too overcrowded (apart from Rajasthan), even though i look Indian and would fit in as such. Am Eurasian, possibly with some ancestry from Siberia, but not sure that i would want to live there, one has to like mosquitoes and have extra woollies—defect to Russia eh!

South America: had someione asking me to live in Uruguay, the South American country with the fastest internet which doesn‘t bode well for white zones —and no problem there using hemp for medicinal purpose (in danger of persecution here as corporates rule)—, but they only want wealthies there, i’m too poor to escape to another part of the planet. I really need others with EHS and-or MCS to work together, which would be cracking. I’ve had phonecalls from the UK but there is no way that they could move here because of the points system, and i suspect that most South American countries would be similar, even if Spanish is an easy language to learn (although Uruguayan Spanish has lots of Italian words in it), and i like heat (that’s Tierra del Fuego out).

I doubt that it is easy to find many places free anywhere though. I suggest anyone in the UK with tinnitus try to find a white zone and see if any improvement, maybe with wildcamping in secluded valley in the Lake District or in Darkest Wales.

Found some other threads of tinnitus associated with ’electromagnetic hypersensitivity’ (as it is called).

4. InfiniteLoop
      Relaxed

InfiniteLoop Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      01/21/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      High frequency hearing loss in left ear from head trauma (?)
      @Shiwa

Do you have a recent audiogram? It can be more telling that all the radio frequency conspiration theories. The sound that you describe as machine like is common, and it is usually associated to high frequency hearing loss.

5. Bill Bauer
      No Mood

Bill Bauer Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      February, 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      Come to Canada. White zones in the North and it is realistic that you would be able to become a citizen...

Australia would be ideal (I am sure that there would be white zones there, and it is warm), but I am not sure how easy it would be to immigrate there.

6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Shiwa

Shiwa Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      @InfiniteLoop

Never had an audiogram (i think): tell me more about this please. I can hear higher frequency sound that most cannot, they probably think me balmy when i mention that there is a sound that they cannot hear!

The radio frequency thing is not a ”conspirational theory”, i have it from personal experience not that i ”saw it on the internet”. I can tell when something new starts up as my symptoms become worse (more than tinnitus), and in a white zone (absense of digital radiation) the tinnitus disappears (albeit slowly) including the machine-like (is changing from louder to softer oscillation) as do most of my other symptoms, my not being there long enough to see how much my ilth would become health.