It's Been 4 Months Already

Discussion in 'Support' started by maccebu, Sep 15, 2014.

1. maccebu
      Sunshine

maccebu Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2014 6:20AM
      Hey guys!

I've been hearing this hzzz sound since day 1 and it's been 4 months already. I'm still confused because I don't hear the buzz if I cover my ears. In fact, if I don't want to listen to it, I use earplugs. Is this another form of T?

It's like I'm always inside a very quite room and my ears are "making" it because of the absence of sound -- only it's amplified. I've been examined by ENT and he said my ears and nose are both fine but he still can't figure out why I'm having this clogged nose for the past 6 years. I'm still trying to find a good ENT dr to tell me why the clogged nose and hopefully, the buzz will go away once this is fixed.

By the way, I'm from the Philippines and if anyone's from my country, shoot me a message, we can exchange SMS. It pays to have someone who understands the situation.

2. billie48
      Sunshine

billie48 Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      not sure
      I am not an expert, but tinnitus cannot be blocked by ear plug. T is a phantom sound created by the brain. So I am not sure if you are having tinnitus. Perhaps others can comment on this.

• Like Like x 1