I've Beaten My Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Brian meadows, Aug 26, 2016.

1. GregCA
      Jaded

GregCA Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Otosclerosis
      Errr.. I think you have me confused with someone else... read my responses to you (posts #2, #4, #17): I'm actually very happy for you. Just because I'm skeptical doesn't mean I don't believe you, and I certainly wouldn't want to stand between anyone and this device. I would certainly not blame anyone from trying anything.

Not really sure why you're chewing my head off... I'm actually quite supportive of you. I even said in #24: "If your T is the kind that can respond to this kind of treatment, then it's certainly worth a shot."
      Something obviously worked for you somehow, so why wouldn't it be this device?

2. John Meyers
      Artistic

John Meyers Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Just One (1) Loud Rock Concert!
      Don't listen to them Brian. If it works for you, congrats! -- I think when I get $3k extra to spend, I will try it too. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    3. John Meyers
      Artistic

John Meyers Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I clicked on this for grins and I honestly can't hear my T when I have this on low in the background!

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    4. Jomo

Jomo Member

Tinnitus Since:
      9/4/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      going for a rim shot on the snare drum.
      Im glad it works for you too..i use this clip all the time

5. MikeP505
      Curious

MikeP505 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Punishment for being so darn good looking!
      If this worked for you then keep spreading the word. If I could hear at all, I would be open to try masking and sound therapies. Glad you have beaten yours down and are now free of this nasty business. Congrats and thanks for persisting with trying to help others!!

Mike

6. Penate

Penate Member

Tinnitus Since:
      07/04/2015
      Yeah all this crap , sounds therapys only works for people with mild tinnitus and no hyperacusiss, people like me , 5 different sounds, metallic jets engines in my ears, very high metálico powers transformed into my head, hyperacusiss and reactive isn't No ways that going to work.

7. Dominic1955
      Artistic

Dominic1955 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      4/2/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Idiopathic hearing loss
      John how are you ? Did u habituate ?
      Dom

8. John Meyers
      Artistic

John Meyers Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Hello Dom. Yes, I'm pretty much habituated.

Mr T still bugs me on occasion but only if I go off my healthy diet.

It's nice not being obsessed with finding a cure anymore and moving on with my life.

How are you doing?

• Like Like x 2
    9. Dominic1955
      Artistic

Dominic1955 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      4/2/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Idiopathic hearing loss
      @John Meyers I am glad you habituated!!!
      I am just passed my 6 months and I have noted intermittent softening of my T but it's usually one or two days followed by loud intrusive T for weeks.
      I have noted no reason for the increase in T.
      Hope yuh continue to post positive stories thanks John your habituation gives me hope!
      Dom

• Like Like x 1
    10. John Meyers
      Artistic

John Meyers Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      You should have hope. That is encouraging if your T varies in loudness. -- Mine is a consistent 6 out of 10 but not annoying anymore if I exercise and eat healthy.

Hang in there Dominic. It will get better.

• Like Like x 1
    11. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Brian meadows

Brian meadows Member

Tinnitus Since:
      October 19th
      What an idiot. You can assume that I only had "mild" tinnitus all you want. I went from severe t to no t in 2 months. You apparently have given up and you hate on any positive stories whatsoever. Good luck with that.

• Agree Agree x 1
    12. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Brian meadows

Brian meadows Member

Tinnitus Since:
      October 19th
      It MIGHT. According to my audiologist, the s tones in the soundcure are unique to the device. I shared everyone's skepticism, but the device actually worked, so I kinda regret ever doubting her

13. Penate

Penate Member

Tinnitus Since:
      07/04/2015
      If you went in 2 months from severe tinnitus to no tinnitus my friend you have no idea what severe tinnitus is, you don't have fk idea what is trying to support a family 2 kids working in a very noisy shop with SEVERE tinnitus HYPERACUSISS and reactive, IDIOT.

• Agree Agree x 1
    14. flimflam

flimflam Member

Tinnitus Since:
      07/08/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Flu
      Mate, why are you getting so worked up? One thing tinnitus has reminded me on a daily basis is the quote 'Be kind- for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about'.

I have tinnitus coming up to two months now. It keeps me awake at night, it has reduced my social life to zero, it makes me worried for the future so it is severe enough for me. I still have to struggle and work hard to support my brother who has some mental difficulties stemming from a brain cyst. It's a long hard grind and some days I feel like absolute shit, but never in a million years would I diminish another person's suffering. Do you want to compare how shitty our lives are? Will that somehow make your tinnitus quieter or easier to deal with?

If you don't agree with what OP is saying, just move on. I don't agree with what a lot of people post here, but I don't go in and bash them about it. I simply read it, feel good that it worked for someone, then move on with my day. People are in the success stories portion of this site to read stories that will motivate them and get them through their hard times. Not to listen to a grown man throwing a temper tantrum like a child.

15. Marie79

Marie79 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2/1/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
    16. Marie79

Marie79 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2/1/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      where in CALI?

17. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Brian meadows

Brian meadows Member

Tinnitus Since:
      October 19th
      Vista, CA. Bout 30 miles north of San Diego.

18. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Brian meadows

Brian meadows Member

Tinnitus Since:
      October 19th
      Thank you. People like him really make me wonder what hell is wrong with people. He doesn't have the capacity to realize that I've gone through the same hell as him, which is why I'm trying to spread the word about how I was able to overcome it. If this was some "minor" thing I went through, then I wouldn't have bothered. My tinnitus made me suicidal for a long time. I couldn't hear my wife talking to me from 3 feet away. I couldn't work. I seriously wanted to kill myself. And if the soundcure had not worked, I very well may have. That is a true statement. So here I am, trying to help people who have gone through the same thing. And I come acro MORONs like him, who are so miserable because of their own tinnitus that they actually are ANGRY that someone else got better. It's like a terminally ill cancer patient getting upset that chemo worked for someone.

• Funny Funny x 1
    19. Marie79

Marie79 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2/1/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      what doctor in CA are you going to?

20. LatexX

LatexX Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I first noticed it after a super loud night out in a club
      Hi Brian, i'm glad you got rid of the T and thanks for sharing. Where did you buy the Soundcure Serenade? Because they are not selling it in their website. Thanks.

21. RaZaH
      Cheeky

RaZaH Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      2012/04
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzo + loud noise
      Anyone else tried this or the new Desyncra unit ?

22. Mark Shumow

Mark Shumow Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Yes. I've been using it for about 3 weeks. Working well.

• Like Like x 2
    23. Scottrock
      Fine

Scottrock Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2 weeks
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Possibly ear infection or loud music
      Hi Brian,
      I would be more than happy to give the serenade a go! This T has turned my life upside down and I'm determined to get it back again. Was it easy to access in terms of getting the product to you. Were they quick to do so?

24. ToniDennington

ToniDennington Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6-7 weeks
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      anti depressant withdrawal
      this is a great story and I'm glad you're T free. if only such a device could be made affordable.

25. Taviap14

Taviap14 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Jan 11 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unkown
      Anyone have Brian meadows number?! I would love to speak with him and his doctor

26. RonnieCarzatto
      Cynical

RonnieCarzatto Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Feb 01 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Mild head injury maybe... but who knows...
      Brian- A few questions if I may.

Is the Soundcure available in Canada? As well, what kind of tinnitus did you have? Can you accurately describe it? How was it induced?

I'm not trying to get my hopes up but these positive/success stories always keep me fighting another day. This certainly does intrigue me.

Thank you for your post.

27. Paul10

Paul10 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Stress
      They put this on their twitter;
      "SoundCure to be available for #tinnitus patients in #Canada. Received Medical Device License from Health Canada."
      That was from Nov 2015. I'm going to mention this to my audiologist.

28. Issa

Issa Member

Tinnitus Since:
      5-2-2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Medication
      Hello mark , how is desyncra going with you , im aiming to start the therapy soon so please would you tell me if it is benificial , thank u

29. mikeplas

mikeplas Member

Tinnitus Since:
      august 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
    30. Ambassador
      Cool

Ambassador Member

Tinnitus Since:
      June 2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      High frequency hearing loss and lifetime noise exposure
      Why is it so difficult to come up with, "who offers it" "what the cost is" and "independent reviews"

Sorry but near as I can figure it's about a $2000.00 deal and just another in a long list of sound generators. If this was THAT good, it would be on the evening news and EVERYBODY here would know about it and be using it.