(Lower) Back Pain

Discussion in 'Health Talk' started by 3ri0w, Jul 21, 2017.

1. 3ri0w

3ri0w Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2012, H 2016, 12/2018(?)
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud noises, ringing came back 12/2018 after 1year of silent
      Maybe I'm just sensitive to everything... Now that tinnitus/hyperacusis isn't bothering me it's my back that is on my mind constantly. It seems to hurt in every position :(

It has been for I don't know how..3 or 6 months?

I have tried massaging, hot tub, stretching, walking every day, painkillers (used to work, not anymore)/muscle relaxants/what else, new chair, sleeping on different beds.

Maybe I'm just too fat lol. But if I try to lose weight then it's gonna take some time :( And I don't know how to pass the time before it. The back pain seems to just get worse and worse

And I'm scared to have MRI Scan for my back because MRI is so loud :( I don't know what to do

• Hug Hug x 1
    2. Bill Bauer
      No Mood

Bill Bauer Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      February, 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      Are you sure you are not hurting your back when you sit? I noticed that my back hurts on the days following the days during which I sit on my chair while leaning forward for a couple of hours. Once I began ensuring that my back is always supported (as I lean back in my chair), eventually my back got better...

3. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      @3ri0w ,
      Might be worth getting a Tens machine to help your back pain.
      Love glynis

• Agree Agree x 1
    4. Jake007

Jake007 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      December 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      hearing loss for long time, chainsaw, infections
      I can relate to this, I have malformation in my lower spine, the tail that runs down your butt crack. A couple of the tiny bones never fused together as I grew up. Then I blew out a vertebrate being stupid on a 3 wheeler. Hasn't been right since. If I sit in one spot to long it gets stiff as hell. I'd get the MRI my friend and see if something can be done to fix it.

5. Melody Babb

Melody Babb Guest

I think you should consult to a good doctor. He can help you in a better way and suggest you something regarding to both problems.

6. I can relate to this as I too have this problem.

• Hug Hug x 1