LSD Induced

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by caretaker, Dec 8, 2017.

1. caretaker
      Alienated

caretaker Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/7/17
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      (LSD) 11/4 = 1 hit, 11/5 = 2 hits, 12/6 = 7 hits
      Long story short, I did LSD 3 days in a row. The last morning I way overdid it.

Today I woke up at 12pm. The weird thing is I was fine all day, then all of the sudden around nightfall...boom...the ringing. It is a high pitched ringing. I remember the exact moment when it hit when I was doing homework on my computer. I have read that LSD can cause tinnitus, many users who now have had it for years. It is now 2am and still persistent. I am accepting the same fate. I don't want to offend anyone as this is only my first day, but I am already preparing for this to be for life. I am listening to a sound on youtube that masks it.

If this does not go away, I guess I will be on this forum for life. Hello all.

• Like Like x 1
    2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      caretaker
      Alienated

caretaker Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/7/17
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Well it was tested by many people and from a reliable vendor on the net. Either way, yes, lesson learned.

3. fishbone
      Shitfaced

fishbone Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud noise and very bad sickness
      Hopefully it goes away or gets lower, but if it is for life......then it is- what it is and accept and move forward. Why fight yourself and your system over it. I like your attitude and that mentality, goes a long way in life!

4. Luman
      Benevolent

Luman Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Intermittent Tinnitus probably noise induced
      I am no chemist or drug expert, but I highly doubt that LSD would cause tinnitus. It is far more likely that your headphone use is responsible for the noises you're hearing.

There's a very good chance that your condition is only temporary. If it does not go away, your brain will eventually adapt to it and you won't need to be a member here for life - there's many millions of people who have tinnitus and the vast majority are not bothered by it.

It would be wise to not use earbuds at all, ever. Opinions differ regarding over-the-ear headphones, if your Tinnitus is indeed noise induced then it probably would be best to avoid them as well.

5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      caretaker
      Alienated

caretaker Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/7/17
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Thank you all for the responses. I will be trying different advice on here.

• Like Like x 1
    6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      caretaker
      Alienated

caretaker Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/7/17
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Well I self-diagnosed myself because I'm the best person to do it. During the last lsd trip I suffered from severe anxiety. I was considering going to the hospital. I concluded I have PTSD, and the tinnitus is a result, as I found it is common in people who have PTSD. That same night I also cleaned my right ear in the shower with my finger, which is where I feel the ringing from, so I am going to get my ears cleaned and see if that is it.

This is going to sound very stupid but I have just taken a very light dose of magic mushrooms as I read it can repair the brain. In my opinion it is better than taking benzos, SSRI's, or anything else that might make it worse. I will update in few weeks how the small dosing goes.

7. marc 1974 london

marc 1974 london Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise i think ? stress
      3 days of lsd blimey is your headache not worse

• Agree Agree x 1
    8. marc 1974 london

marc 1974 london Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise i think ? stress