Maybe There Is Some Hope?

Discussion in 'Support' started by EatMoTacos, Sep 15, 2014.

1. EatMoTacos
      No Mood

EatMoTacos Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud Music and being dumb
      Last week, while I was on my laptop going through this site and among others, I was sitting on my couch, and then all of a sudden...my T skipped a beat for about 3 seconds.

I had nothing turned on at the house, no TV, just a fan above me spinning at a very low speed and no sound generator.

Then again it happened again, a week before that. I actually experienced a time of "silence". My T went away for about 2 seconds that time and came back on. Like it decided to skip a beat.

Could this be an indication that it might go away? I've had this thing for about well since I was 13, but not full on strong when I was 27. Any clue? or has this happened to someone else?

As some of you know I do plenty of exercise and try to keep a good healthy life style.

2. Jay M
      Thinking

Jay M Member

Tinnitus Since:
      4/4/14
      Ive gotten those random little hiccups a few times where my T stops for a few seconds too. Makes no sense then I think the exact same thing, theres a chance.

3. Rhea
      Volatile

Rhea Member

Tinnitus Since:
      yep has happened to me a few times..just seems to stop for a brief moment and then return...weird. I'd say it happened maybe 3 times in the last year...no idea why, it's a lovely few seconds though lol

4. bwspot

bwspot Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/13/2014
      While I was falling in sleep yesterday the T would play games with me: "On, off, On, off, louder, quiet, on, off, louder, quiet, loud , loud , loud and constant"

5. Jon B
      Wishful

Jon B Member

Tinnitus Since:
      I had 5 hours of silence a few months ago. I keep those hours close.

6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      EatMoTacos
      No Mood

EatMoTacos Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud Music and being dumb
      Nice! So I'm not the only one!

I think the brain is trying to reconfigure itself! It has too!