Phosphatidylcholine Is Working for Me

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by sonicboom2000, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Albertus
      Killer

Albertus Member

Im 33 yo. Yesterday i buyed 2 bottles of Phosphatidylcholine 420mg by Newton-Everett, they send me from eeuu to spain and im waiting that arrive. For sure i take 2 pills for day, is recomended dose.

2. brotherdday

brotherdday Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/12/2015
      @Albertus hopefully you will update your results on this thread!

3. DebInAustralia
      No Mood

DebInAustralia Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Advocate

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2013
      U can take the nac yourself

4. Albertus
      Killer

Albertus Member

Maybe this is the reason that you improve with PCT:

It is now known the cause for the destruction of the myelin in the lesions is overactivation of the microglia in the region of the myelin. An enzyme that converts glutamine to glutamate called glutaminase increases tremendously, thereby greatly increasing excitotoxicity. Mercury also activates microglia, even in subtoxic doses.

Any dietary excitotoxin can activate the microglia, thereby greatly aggravating the injury. This includes the aspartate in aspartame. The methanol adds to this toxicity as well. Now, the secret to treatment appears to be shutting down, or at least calming down, the microglia. It has been found that the antibiotic minocycline powerfully shuts down the microglia. I tried this treatment on a friend of mine who just came down with fulmanant MS. He was confined to a wheelchair. I had him placed on minocycline and now, just a few weeks later, he is walking.

The good news is that other things also calm the microglia-the most potent are: silymarin, curcumin and ibuprophen. Phosphatidylcholine helps re-myelinate the nerve sheaths that are damaged, as does B12, B6, B1, vitamin D, folate, vitamin C, natural vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) and L-carnitine. DHA plays a major role in repairing the myelin sheath. Vitamin D may even prevent MS, but it acts as an immune modulator, preventing further damage – the dose is 2000 IU a day. Magnesium, as magnesium malate, is needed in a dose of 500 mg 2X a day. They must avoid all excitotoxins, even natural ones in foods-such as soy, red meats, nuts, mushrooms and tomatoes. Avoid all fluoride and especially all vaccinations since these either inhibit antioxidant enzymes or triggers harmful immune reactions.

Phosphatidylcholine helps re-myelinate the nerve sheaths. What is this stuff and how can I get me some?

Phosphatidylcholine is a phospholipid that is a major constituent of cell membranes. Phosphatidylcholine is also known as 1, 2-diacyl-:ussn:ue-glycero-3-phosphocholine, PtdCho and lecithin.

So Phosphatidylcholine, is a fancy name for lecithin. Perfect! I already have some. Interestingly enough, three of the main supplements that are required for rebuilding the myelin sheath, the iridologist told me I didn’t need them:

Magnesium, Vitamin D and DHA from Omega 3.

Our auditory nerves was damaged by excitotoxicity by Ad's. An T is the result. We can try repair myelin seath.

5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      sonicboom2000
      Sad

sonicboom2000 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      That's interesting because in addition to the phosphatidylcholine i'm taking Magnesium and Calcium, Vitamin D and getting DHA from Fish oil. Good find. So maybe added the phosphatidylcholine to the mix after I was already taken the other stuff made things really work.

6. Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Danny Boy Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      Thanks for sharing this! I've been using phosphatidylcholine and phosphatidyl serine for a few days and I have to admit, I've stopped taking trobalt (for 4 days, cold turkey) and switched to this and it does seem to work! Thank the lord!

These are the brands I've been using-

http://www.amazon.com/Solgar-Phosphatidyl-Choline-Complex-Softgels/dp/B00FYBARNK/

http://www.amazon.co.uk/BULK-POWDERS-100mg-Phosphatidyl-Serine/dp/B00IZD3KOC/

• Like Like x 2
    7. Albertus
      Killer

Albertus Member

This is awesome!! Same effect than RTG and no secondary effects. Maybe PTC rebuild mielyn seath and this create a permanet effect with time.

8. Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      Well, trobalt just made me really happy, as of GABA...But this does seem to help and I don't want to be on trobalt. So it's all good for now. Are you taking it yet?

• Like Like x 1
    9. amandine

amandine Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2014
      From what I understood this whatever it is called comes from eggs too so eating eggs will do the same so does it really work?

10. Albertus
      Killer

Albertus Member

This morning i take my first capsule, how many capsules of serine and coline take you at day?

11. Albertus
      Killer

Albertus Member

You must eat ten eggs TID so it maybe work. Is better take two pills of PTC (SOY).

12. PnL67

PnL67 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      is that its relieves H ?

• Good Question Good Question x 1
    13. amandine

amandine Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2014
      Danny hi! Forgive me for asking this but you stopped taking Trobalt for one week some months ago when you were in hospital for a nasty kidney infection which was thankfully sorted out. Anyhow during that time your T did not go back up but in fact went back up later on for some unknown reason and when you were back on Trobalt.
      So guess my question is how do you know that the Solgar Phosphatidyl Choline Complex with Phosphatidyl Serine is acting the same as the Trobalt after using it for four days?
      Dont get me wrong please - if it does work then I would jump to take this rather than Trobalt of course......just dont want to throw money away on something that just doesnt make any difference....but if it helps then fantastic.......did you feel any side effects since stopping trobalt cold turkey some 5 days ago now?
      How is your general health now? after being on Trobalt for a year? thanks

• Agree Agree x 1
    14. Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      Just loads of insomnia. Anyway, yeah, I started to use them both and it works and no, it doesn't work in the way as trobalt, as that's impossible. However, my tinnitus is low after using these supplements, not much I can really add. It does seem to be working, thankfully. But I will say, I will update over the coming weeks, to see if these supplements continues to work or not.

15. amandine

amandine Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2014
      But your T was low from using Trobalt so how do you know that it is low from using these supplements - I mean you say your T is low from everything you take - the latest thing i think was moringa? thanks

16. Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      Moringa? No I never said that. I've never really took moringa. The latest thing I tried was that CBD oil before these supplements and it never worked. Additionally, this is not my thread, I never started it. Dafodeu started it and thankfully he did! Otherwise, I wouldn't have never came across it. Cheers, Dafodeu. Also, will keep everyone updated on my progress.

17. LadyDi
      Busy

LadyDi Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Barotrauma/airplane
      Apparently, there has been some interest in using phosphatidylcholine for neuro-degenerative diseases like Alzheimer's. I could find not legitimate research that it works for these disorders or for tinnitus. But might be worth a try.

I do agree, though, that it can be hard to tell exactly what is working for you if you keep jumping rapidly from one thing to another.

• Agree Agree x 2
    18. Albertus
      Killer

Albertus Member

Is very dificult that a natural suplement have effect in only four days. Often three weeks is a normal time for feel any improve.

19. Richard zurowski

Richard zurowski Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      27/12/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection.
      Well I'll give phosphatidyylcholine a try. I'll keep you posted on its affect if any? I certainly wouldn't win a spelling contest if that was one of the words to spell.

• Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    20. Bart
      Wtf

Bart Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/06/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise
      Here in Belgium we had a doctor called Herman Lecompte, he believed we could live to at least 150 years old just by taking the correct vitamins and supplements, he passed away at 78 due to a hearth attack, so take this live longer stuff with a grain of salt.

That being said, I might give this supplement a go and see if it works for my tinnitus, thanks for sharing, I never even heard of this stuff.

• Like Like x 1
    21. RicoS
      Alienated

RicoS Member Benefactor

Cause of Tinnitus:
      Stress or Acoustic trauma
    22. linearb
      Psychedelic

linearb Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

beliefs are makyo and reality ignores them
      Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I've been taking this for a couple weeks; no big differences noted.

23. Albertus
      Killer

Albertus Member

PTC or Sulpiride + melatonin???
      I try sulpiride two months and i dont feel any changes in my T.

24. linearb
      Psychedelic

linearb Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

beliefs are makyo and reality ignores them
      Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:

melatonin seems to make me incredibly depressed the day afterwards, and so I don't take it anymore.

• Agree Agree x 1
    25. undecided
      Breezy

undecided Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown.
      Did you get man-boobs? Cause that's a common side effect :LOL:
      Seriously though, sulpiride is one nasty dopaminergic drug and I dont understand why the relevant study (this one, fairly recent too) was not conducted using one of the (relatively) safer ones like Quetiapine.

As De Ridder has mentioned, you just need the dopamine blocking component to decrease the brain's reaction to internal and external stimuli so I would do the sulpiride-melatonin trial using some other dopamine blocker.

• Funny Funny x 1
    26. Albertus
      Killer

Albertus Member

I think Phosphatidilcolina would assist people suffering neurological tinnitus, trying to repair the damaged auditory nerve (myelin sheath). For those who suffer from acoustic trauma and have the dead hair cells do not believe that works. In this case I think it would be much more effective RTG. Like a pulsatile tinnitus is treated with vasodilators, there are many types of causes and therefore many types of possible solutions, it is my opinion.

P.D. Its a cheap supplement, why dont try?.

• Agree Agree x 1
      • Useful Useful x 1
    27. Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      I take a 4-5 a day...Of each.

28. liquefact
      Balanced

liquefact Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      09/25/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud Indoor Rock Concert
      On Friday last week, i had a hard time of T a spike. On Saturday i forced myself hard to go out and socialize instead of staying at home and depressing while listening to my T. It helped a lot and when i returned home in the evening i found Phosphatidyl Choline and 5-HTP waiting for me at my door step. Had the dinner and got these pills afterwards along with a VitaminD tablet and useless Betaserc. I was already feeling fine prior to that. I had an easy sleep and next day (Sunday) i was feeling very good with a very mild T.

Monday was fine, Tuesday as well. Only from Wednesday, i started feeling a slight increase in my T, which was bearable still.

So not sure this improvement is related to the drugs i started having or not. Maybe yes maybe no, but probably in between which is a partly yes. I just feel better than last week, less T and as a result of that better mood.

If my T stays this way, i feel like i can endure it until we have SF0034 in ~4-5 years which is supposed to provide a significant relief.

Thanks to Dafedou who pointed out this.

• Like Like x 2
    29. DebInAustralia
      No Mood

DebInAustralia Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Advocate

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2013
      Liquefact,

Glad your t has settled down

Which phosphatidylcholine brand did you take and dose before you noticed a difference in your t annoyance?

• Like Like x 1
      • Good Question Good Question x 1
    30. liquefact
      Balanced

liquefact Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      09/25/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud Indoor Rock Concert