Ring Zen — Ear Ringing Relief Formula

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by Stink, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Stink

Stink Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2000
      Look at the reviews?? So much praise! Is this true? Have you tried this?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RA88R1Y/

Verified Purchase
      I have had problems hearing my peers due to this constant ringing and roaring in my ears. I saw this product and tought what do I have to loose, probably won't work. I have used it for 2 days and the ringing is very soft now and I am delighted to be hearing better and my mood has been lifted. My physician told me there was no cure, so I didn't even try to find out why I have this. It is so wonderful to lay down to go to sleep and not have this constant ringing and roaring going on in my head. I have no idea why it works for me but thank God it does. I will continue to use this product indefinately and hope it continued to help me. I would def recommend this to my friends an family
      I was given the opportunity to try this product an give my honest review

Verified Purchase
      I never knew a product like this even existed! I'm so happy to have stumbled on this product for my ringing ears. It seems like my left ear is more of the problem than my right ear. I thought it was the sodium in products, but nothing seems to reduce the ringing.
      I'm more of a natural cure type person and when I saw this product was offered at a discount for me to test in exchange for my honest opinion, I figured what do I have to lose!
      I love that it's basically just citrus, garlic and ginkgo extract. Natural ingredients.
      I've been taking this for about 4 days now, and only taking the recommended 2 daily to start dosage, once at breakfast and once at dinner. I have definitely noticed a difference in the loudness of the ringing. It's definitely alot less loud during the day, and while laying there at night trying to fall asleep.
      My friend has severe Tinnitus with hearing loss, I'm going to recommend that she looks into this product as well

2. attheedgeofscience
      No Mood

attheedgeofscience Member Podcast Patron Mighty Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Resolved since 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown (medication, head injury)
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Funny Funny x 1
    3. Twitch

Twitch Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      There are quite a bit of reviews that have gone up in the last week, many of which are non-verified purchases. Reading through a few, some do scream fake such as this one where they are giving it 5 stars based on the ingredients:

Ring, ring! No more? We have high hopes for this product. We received this product at a reduced price in exchange for our honest review. It takes a couple of weeks to work, so we can't say for sure it works yet. But we gave it 5 stars based on the ingredients. It contains magnesium oxide, citrus bioflavinoids, deodorized garlic, ginkgo extract 4:1.

It's a shame to see outfits trying to profit on our sorry plight :cautious: I don't mind if they did where a product actually worked but farming fake reviews for a quick buck is cruel.

• Like Like x 1
    4. Dennis MacDonald
      Confused

Dennis MacDonald Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      20 years
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Check all of this guy's reviews out and it's obvious he is on someone's payroll. Also, I check out a few others and found several bought the same (other) products as other reviewers. Coincidence? I think not. So it would appear that one can make a tidy side income doing reviews for products of all sorts.

5. Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Danny Boy Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      Scammers are everywhere!

• Like Like x 1
    6. ruben ruiz

ruben ruiz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I believe it was meds and stress
      Stink has been a TT member since 2000. Man it sure seems like he would have our backs. Has he done this before?

7. Joe G

Joe G Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2012
      I came across this product at Amazon. Hm, at least half of these reviews say "I received this product -free or discounted, in exchange for an unbiased review" or something along those lines. That put me off almost immediately, first of all. Then, their website is not good, I couldn't be bothered to continue looking at it. Not convincing at all.

8. Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Danny Boy Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      Desperation stinks us all.

9. Davi Paladini

Davi Paladini Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Hello guys!
      I'm newhere,I'm fromBrazil(I amusingBingtranslator).
      I sufferfromTinnitussince childhood,suffer a lot.
      I've triedmanyremedies andtherapies,but nothing worked.
      I foundthis"ZenRingearrelief",butI can'tbuy it.
      Could someone help me withthisproblem please.
      I really needa solution,much suffering....
      I would like totrythis product, if anyonecantell me how toget itinBrazil.
      Thank you very much.

10. FrankCap

FrankCap Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Music I guess
      So, I am new and don't want to be ignorant here, but has anyone actually tried the product before saying that it is a scam? I'm just trying to hold on to some hope. I actually ordered the product, but not sure if I should bother trying it or just return it

11. carlover
      English

carlover Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      First of all these types of pills are very exppensive ,just waste your money by buying the ingrediants individually from well known companies

12. Sailboardman
      Frustrated

Sailboardman Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/21/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Sensorineural hearing loss right ear.
      There is currently no cures or remedies for Tinnitus! Period, end of story.

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    13. Dick

Dick Member

Tinnitus Since:
      4/24/15
      I have used 2 bottles of Ring Zen. I'm 61 and came down with T and H on April 24th 2015 and have had T 24/7. I have only moderate hearing loss on the high end and very good low end hearing. T just came out of nowhere! I saw my PCP and tied steroids and antibiotics for his diagnosis of Sinusitis. I had a balloon sinus operation and went through that therapy. I tried a TMJ splint because a oral surgeon thought that there could be pressure on my inner ear. Of course none of the 3 doctors promised anything about my T or H. I tried Lipoflavonoid, Ring Relief drops, and ear candles too. 2 months ago I tried Ring Zen which was about the same time I was using my splint and Glucosamine for my TMJ. My T went to a very tolerable level and I was not bothered by H. My first bottle ran out and after a few days my T was increasing. I ordered another bottle. I no longer was using the useless splint and I started Ring Zen again and my T went back down. I took a break and it seemed to go back up. Along with Ring Zen I am taking 2 Glucosamine tablets daily, one Melatonin at night to help me sleep and a multi vitamin. If I stay on this regime I have had some T relief and don't notice any H. Some days and nights are better or worse but over all improvement. I am not sure the Ring Zen is helping but I think at least something in it is helping when I use it as described above. That is the truth and nothing but the truth.
      Today I placed an order from Amazon for what I hope to be a better and cheaper alternative to the Ring Zen at over $35 a month for 2 tablets a day and they recommend 4 a day which would be $70 a month. I ordered

180 400mg Magnesium capsules for $9. Compared to 2 Ring Zen tablets a day One tablet is 4 times the dosage and 6 times the days

120 120mg Ginkgo for $7 Compared to 2 Ring Zen tablets a day Two tablets is 2.4 times the dosage and 2 times the days

100 Citrus Bioflavonoids for $9 Compared to 2 Ring Zen tablets a day One tablet is 2 times the dosage and 3 times the days

The only other thing on the Ring Zen label is Garlic. My wife likes Italian food so I'm going to eat more.

This will cost me less than $6 a month for far more active ingredients. I'll post again when I see how this works.

14. Albertus
      Killer

Albertus Member

Snake Oil 100%