Robinul for Meniere's

Discussion in 'Support' started by Gin, Sep 13, 2016.

tinnitus forum
    1. Gin
      Curious

Gin Member

Tinnitus Since:
      July 2015
      So my neurologist just put me on Robinul for my dizziness with Meneire's. Has anyone else had any experience with this drug? I read that is was original put on the market to help with ulcers. They did a study with Meniere patients and had significant success with it controlling dizziness/vertigo. Just wondering if anyone has a take on this...

2. Gin
      Curious

Gin Member

Tinnitus Since:
      July 2015
      Guess not. ha. Well I did read a study that was on the internet about Meneire patients taking Robinul. In the study it showed significant progress for the patients, as far as, dizziness, depression, and tinnitus. We will see. I don't really see much of a difference currently, but it's only been 2 days, holding out hope.

3. glynis-harbron
      Feminine

glynis-harbron Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Ambassador Team Awareness Team Research

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Hope it works for you Gin .
      I take Betahistine and Proclorperazine and kept the vertigo away for a while.
      Doing ok but Menieres left me with cronic tinnitus ......lots of love glynis x

• Like Like x 1