Ruined My Life

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Dayl88, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Dayl88

Dayl88 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Being on here 2 years but lost my account coming up to 2 years with 2 in march n am gonna be honest it's being nothing but hell constant struggle. I was an outgoing happy guy very sociable, now im a recluse an hermit! T as turned me into an alcholic beer only think what seems to calm the noise down and Chill me out. So thanks T you have ruined my life turned me into an alcholic I'll be dead in next few years n am passed caring tbh at least I'll have silence

• Agree Agree x 1
      • Hug Hug x 1
    2. Dutchy
      Not worthy

Dutchy Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Neuronmodulation suggests noise induced?
      All i can say is don't give up man,there's many people struggling.I could give an entire speech but i know it's not going to help,i have trouble accepting what people are telling me.Even my moms can't take that irritation away.

So all i can say is,hang in there man.

3. billie48
      Sunshine

billie48 Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      not sure
      X2. Hang in there. Try to search TT for helpful threads that relate to your T. If you can explain your T more, than members can help advise you. Are you masking your T now? Anyways, the success stories have good resources and strategies used by people may work for you. How about reading the most read success story on TT, 'Back to Silence' by IWLM, and he is back to silence after suffering for 40 years. Here is the link:

https://www.tinnitustalk.com/threads/back-to-silence.7172/