Scam?: Reverse My Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by VaR, Dec 6, 2014.

1. VaR
      Question it

VaR Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Sinus Infection/ETD (don't know exact cause)
      • Agree Agree x 3
    2. exodus
      Cold

exodus Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2008
      • Like Like x 2
    3. gary
      Transparent

gary Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Who Knows
      If anyone had T & a cure you could buy at your grocery store, like he claims, they would be more than glad to share for free.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
    4. RichL
      Inspired

RichL Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma
      The first testimony Kimberly Hammitt, says she's had T since birth?, Most people who have had T since birth have never worried about it because that's there normal, dead give away IMO.

Then at the end when he guarantees curing your T and you have paid the 39 dollars he offers you free how to control stress and sleeping techniques for T sufferers?
      Why would you need these two extra books when he's already guaranteed a cure for T with this first purchase?

Sounds very much like Tinnitus miracle, what needs to happen is someone to buy this book and then put his so called secret cure on line for all to have for FREE!

LOL, and then the "I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UP FOR" bullshit comes out!

He's saying that this Dr Phillips can't go against protocol but this Alan Watson can do something, yet I would have thought putting your name along side the author's is doing exactly that?

Can't find Dr James Phillips ENT in England either!

The thing that has my interest is this Myelin Sheath, He is quite correct with what he say's of the research which a quick Google search found quite a few links for.....

http://www2.le.ac.uk/offices/press/...ween-exposure-to-loud-sounds-and-hearing-loss

http://medicalxpress.com/news/2014-08-music-ears-evidence.html

The only Dr that is mentioned is a Dr Hamann, nothing on a Dr James Phillips.

So looks like this Alan Watson is either very cleverly mixing in real research to help in his scam or he might be on to something.
      But it smells very scammy to me!

5. RaZaH
      Cheeky

RaZaH Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      2012/04
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzo + loud noise
      We need a hacker.

6. SickoMicko
      Arsewit

SickoMicko Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/02/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection or the medication to cure it.
      What a bunch of crap, and his wife isn't that beautiful.

• Funny Funny x 1
    7. Load of rubbish, Neuromodulation I am growing more and more convinced is the only real way forward for many of us.

8. RaZaH
      Cheeky

Tinnitus Since:
      2012/04
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzo + loud noise
      Why do you have such faith in neuromodulation ?

9. Because after 11 years of suffering and trying ever stupid idea in the books and wasting a lot of time and cash along the way. This is the best week I have had in 11 years. I am happy again, and I want to help others to be as well. OK it might not cure as all, but it is a bloody good masker as well. I could go away and get a life if you wish? :)

10. RaZaH
      Cheeky

Tinnitus Since:
      2012/04
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzo + loud noise
      That is awesome ! Yes , go get a life ! Its time :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    11. NormL

NormL Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2014
      (NL - note the "typo" in the fifth sentence: ..."during the first ____ after purchase". Is the time frame deliberately left out? Do they mean weeks, days, hours or ??)

12. beemovie

beemovie Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Nov 2013
      Ahhh.. finally a cure! Thank you Alan Watson and your "gorgeous wife mary".

13. RichL
      Inspired

RichL Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma
      • Like Like x 1
    14. nogood
      Procrastinating

nogood Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      ototoxicity/infection
      its running off shared hosting using commercial control panel (cpanel 11 i think). Will not be so easy, but if enough people co-operate surely can ddos the site.. :p
      Shared hosting providers dont like to get ddosed they will close the site.

15. Nirvs

Nirvs Member

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2013
      Is $39 not worth spending to find out if it actually works? Anybody?

16. Nirvs

Nirvs Member

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2013
      I just purchased the ebook. I am going to try it out.

I would like to see if it really works. I am willing to give it to others. Anyone wanting to try it can message me but there is one condition....that you share with me YOUR results. Think of it as a "Trial"....lol

We can try to help other sufferers with the "miracle cure", or by saving them from spending money on a scam...

17. RichL
      Inspired

RichL Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma
      @Nirvs , It is a scam, If you had bothered to read my links above, you would have seen that this information that he is selling is readily available on the net and it is FREE!

He is a scammer and you have just been scammed!

Regards Rich

• Agree Agree x 1
    18. Nirvs

Nirvs Member

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2013
      Hi RichL,

I WAS bothered to read your links above. The links weren't very specific as to the specific foods and amounts as mentioned in the video.

I have applied for the refund. Let's see if I get it or if I was scammed...lol

19. RichL
      Inspired

RichL Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma
      Hi
      Oh so it's the measurements and quantities we are paying for!:ROFL::ROFL:

Those links were very specific as to the vitamin and mineral regime and the type of foods were these can be obtained.

This Alan Watson is a scam artist there is no exact quantity of these foods and vitamins because it very's in each individual depending on your diet etc.

I repeat, you have been scammed, please don't help him get rich by feeding off desperate people.

Regards Rich

20. RichL
      Inspired

RichL Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma
      • Like Like x 1
    21. Relic Hunter
      Cynical

Relic Hunter Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      01/1990
      May these scam artists burn in hell.

• Agree Agree x 4
    22. Nirvs

Nirvs Member

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2013
      Well, I did receive the refund! I've attached it here for anyone curious about it

LineSeparator.png
      [Moderator: Attachment removed due to file being copyrighted]

23. Markku
      Inspired

Markku Founder Staff Podcast Patron Benefactor Hall of Fame Advocate

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Syringing
      While I greatly appreciate your good intention, I'm sorry, but I had to delete the attachment due to the file being copyrighted.

I assume you don't have Reverse My Tinnitus' permission to share the file?

Yes, it truly pains me that I had to delete it, but really had no option :banghead:

24. RichL
      Inspired

RichL Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma
      I was lucky enough to have a little read through this before markku deleted it! (which I knew he would have to do), and it's the same old same old, A drastic change in lifestyle, in other words become a health nut with no alcohol, no sugar, no caffeine, no vices at all and only healthy fruit, vegetables, nuts blah blah blah.

An impossible lifestyle change which most would not have the mental ability to achieve, myself included!

And if by some miracle you completely changed to this sort of lifestyle, it would not cure you of Tinnitus, may improve it slightly, but that's about all!

Their has been countless health nuts that do and eat all the right things but still GET TINNITUS!

Just my thoughts. Rich

• Agree Agree x 2
    25. Isabella 123
      Curious

Isabella 123 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Probably traumatic noise event
      I just watched a 30- minute promo video about this program that involves a eating special foods that include the nutrients to repair the myelin sheath of the auditory nerve. I do know that the myelin sheath is essential for nerves to be healthy, so that part makes sense to me.

It was developed (he says) by himself Alan Watson along with a research team at Oxford in England led by dr James Phillips. Called Reverse My Tinnitus.

It's $39 (an intro price he says) for the program to download it and have immediate access. Here's the link to the video.

http://my-tinnitus-solution.com/

I'd like to hear from anyone who knows anything about it. I know we are all looking for The Cure, the Silver Bullet. But I would not want to just be skeptical and find out later that it would have helped. Something someday is going to work....

Anybody got info?

26. RichL
      Inspired

RichL Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma
      @Isabella 123 , please read all the post's above, you should get a clear picture then.

Regards Rich

27. Isabella 123
      Curious

Isabella 123 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Thanks for all this info. I have been researching the myelin sheath approach and did find that there is research going on now at Harvard about this topic. I had a niece who had a lot of issues due to myelin sheath degradation and she did manage to recover by taking a lot of supplements: esp omega 3-6-9. The myelin requires fat to make itself.

28. Isabella 123
      Curious

Isabella 123 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      • Like Like x 2
    29. RichL
      Inspired

RichL Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma
      Sweet, thanks for that.

30. safetdc
      Yeehaw

safetdc Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2004
      my-tinnitus-reversal; tinnitusremedy and tinnitus miracle all use this site to collect your dollars: ssl.clickbanknet And they're all $37 or $39 or $27 ?!?
      Coincidence?

• Agree Agree x 1