Slowly Fading....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Calories, May 19, 2015.

1. Calories
      Surrender

Calories Member

Tinnitus Since:
      March 2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      B12 Difficiency, Possibly salycilic poising from fenugreek and ginger
      No, not my tinnitus.... My will to live and belief that God exit or God will show mercy; is slowly fading away... I had been a firm believer of God, prayed to him every day, prayed for help, prayed for mercy, all that is now left is despair.

I have lost all will to live, I don't want to live anymore, Alas, had I not married, I would have put myself to sleep till there is a cure for this tinnitus.

2. Geo

Geo Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2012
      How long have you had it for?

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Calories
      Surrender

Calories Member

Tinnitus Since:
      March 2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      About 2.5 Months.

4. Sjoerd

Sjoerd Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09-2013
      For me the fist three months where the most difficult. Hang in there....!

5. iamgrmm2

iamgrmm2 Member

Hey, there's hope you now don't stay depressed since T gets louder because of that. Stay calm and be positive some T cases eventually go away. Like me for almost a month I've been suffering now I can'y almost hear it. Now it's just a buzzing in the background which is not noticable. There's a reason why God gave you this. I myself as a 15 year old want to be a DJ I abused my ears listening at high volumes for 20 mins everyday on the road to school, I've learned my lesson now I take a lot of precautions to take care of my hearing. I was given a warning I guess?

• Like Like x 1
      • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    6. Chelles
      Balanced

Chelles Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2011
      The first months are the hardest times it will get better hang in there!

• Like Like x 1
    7. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Calories
      Surrender

Calories Member

Tinnitus Since:
      March 2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      If only God existed!
      I don't know why this shit started....

8. Brianna
      No Mood

Brianna Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2011
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      No clue - too many causes.
      You're new to this. Give it time. I periodically have issues (like now :) ) moving through it and more.
      You believe in God. Have faith or do whatever you need to do and hang in there.

9. Tibberz
      Supportive

Tibberz Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      5 9mm Gunshots
      There is a saying that everything happens for a reason. T has changed my perspective on life for the better or is in the process of doing it. Luckily T is just an annoyance and not something that will kill us. I too have questioned why God would let me suffer but every time I question his existence, I remember HOW ON EARTH DOES THIS PLANET EXIST. How did life even become a possibility. How did the universe form from virtually nothing? Why should a universe even exist. Just doesn't makes sense that it would happen on accident. I know Science has its theories but its just that, theories (can be said for both sides, but still). At least thats the usual thoughts that stop me from thinking he doesn't exist.

10. Georgia
      Thinking

Georgia Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2008
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Just remember Its not whether you believe in God its whether you believe in yourself, I'm not saying religion is bad I'm just saying I don't see how god or Jesus can help anyone here, your who should put your faith in yourself and the people who you love, that is what gives you the real strength not God not Jesus. I'm not anti religion I'm just a very happy agnostic who isn't ruling religion or science out of the equation but just I think that if we spend too much time thinking about these things we don't live our lives being free or who we want to be. You've had tinnitus for a few months and I know that part is the hardest, but hang in whether God exist or not we are here, people who know what your going through. Tinnitus makes us become different sometimes and that's not necessarily a bad thing, I use to be slightly religious when I was a young child and T (and other things) shaped me into who I really am. This is only the start things will get better your learn more about yourself :) And maybe one day you'll be as a strong believer in God as you were before. Best of luck :)