Story About a Bear Helped Me

Discussion in 'Support' started by Gontareek, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Gontareek

Gontareek Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2016/11
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      disco
      Hi, my name is Kamil. I suffer from tinnitus from 4 months after the disco, I have a teddy bear for you that helps me a lot. Sorry for my english i'm from Polish.

16864772_1594481587233478_8697579833742120320_n.jpg

With Tinnitus it is a bit like with such a big bear, who is standing behind the door and strikes the paw.
      You try to calm down, look for answers on the internet, brew tea with melissa. But what you did not do, he still pounded like a possessed in the door and you are scared (also of course I was).
      Trying to relax in the situation when you have a two-meter-long bear at the door, which at any moment can fall into the room even more stressful.

Do you have the effect of stopping hitting the door and scratching? Not very... :)

So instead of getting stressed out, throw everything into one shit and let the motherfuc*** into the apartment. Suddenly it turns out that the bear is not so terrible anymore. I do not want to eat you, maybe it is a little irritating because you know that you have a fish in the fridge and you are hooking up, she is picking up a little. She walks around the room and finally falls asleep under the fireplace and starts to snore.

This story is just a change of mind that has given me so much.

How to turn it into everyday?
      The proposal is meditation with noise (seriously!). You sit in a place where there is no one around.
      You put some relaxation techniques (probably everyone knows) and focus for a few minutes only on the noise. Nothing else exists. You will send the bear to the room. Strange is that after some time Tinnitus Bear is no longer so terrible. And since it is not so terrible alone, the more it will not be so awful all day filled with the sounds of the environment.

Take care ;)

• Like Like x 2
      • Agree Agree x 1
    2. Michael Leigh

Michael Leigh Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      04/1996
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise induced
      A nice picture and a nice post @Gontreek. However, I would have preferred you not to use bad language (swearing) It really isn't necessary to put one's point across.
      Michael

• Like Like x 1