The Muscles on the Arm Twitch from the Experience, After the Drop of the Lid

Discussion in 'Support' started by IvanRus, Jan 7, 2018.

1. IvanRus

IvanRus Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      ototoxicity
      Guys, I can not understand what it is. I already said that I dropped the iron cover on the iron plate. And I really began to worry because of this, that this will affect ears and tinnitus. As a result, the noise increased. It's already the fourth day. Also, from the fact that I'm nervous about this, my muscles began to twitch spontaneously on my arm. They say it can be from nerves. I drink SSRIs and phenazepam now for the night. It can also be from a lack of magnesium. Magnesium can also participate in tinnitus.

What do you think? Thank you!

I also noticed that after exposure to loud noise, the next day begins a crunch and pokrektvanie some muscles inside the ear. This, apparently, is associated with an acoustic reflex reflex. Still it would be good to understand if this reflex works in a dream. On the Russian-language Internet, I did not find this information.

• Hug Hug x 1
    2. Bill Bauer
      No Mood

Bill Bauer Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      February, 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      Sounds like Tonic tensor tympani syndrome (TTTS). It ought to get better within the next 6 month or so.

3. JurgenG
      Approved

JurgenG Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud noise exposure / headphone accident maybe?
      TTTS is NOT harmfull, and when it happens it does not indicate a loud noise. Well not automaticly too loud anyway.
      Some people their Tensor Tympani already flexes when they THINK about certain noise.

4. fishbone
      Shitfaced

fishbone Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud noise and very bad sickness
      Your muscles twitching is related to your nerves/stress/anxiety or could be a side effect from the meds. I have had tinnitus for a long time and unless I was an emotional wreck...I never had spasms or twitching.

5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      IvanRus

IvanRus Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      ototoxicity
      I learned that the acoustic ear reflex reacts more to low frequency sounds. On the sounds of the same high frequency, it reacts much weaker. That's why people get acoustic injuries, mostly from high-frequency sounds. This is very distressing. Since I was subjected to a loud sound - the iron lid fell on a steel plate from a height of 30 cm. This was unpleasant. I have not been able to come to my senses for several days already. I was too nervous.

• Hug Hug x 1