Tinniticil — Anyone Familiar With It?

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by TomC, Feb 25, 2014.

1. TomC

TomC Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Was wondering if anyone here had heard of, or had any experience with Tinniticil. Before I ordered it for myself, and dropped a large chunk of change, I wanted to know if it was snake oil salesman garbage, or actually worth while.

http://www.tinniticil.com/

2. Steve
      Creative

Steve Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Flu, Noise-induced, Jaw trauma
      Just one look at their Q&A section is an indicator that it's just another snake oil. If you want to try the ingredients in this get them cheaper elsewhere.

Q. What is Tinniticil?

A. Tinniticil is a non-prescription supplement made up of ingredients that have been clinically tested and proven to eliminate tinnitus symptoms from a variety of different causes.

None of these ingredients have been proven to eliminate tinnitus

Q. How does Tinniticil work?

A. Tinniticil eliminates ringing in the ears through multiple “mechanisms of action” with it’s proprietary blend of 6 key ingredients designed to safely and effectively address the major causes of tinnitus and ringing in the ears.

Nothing yet eliminates ringing in the ears. The major cause of tinnitus is thought to be from hearing damage, I seriously doubt they have found the cure for deafness.

• Agree Agree x 3
    3. Danny
      Fine

Danny Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      OK, if anything has that 100% guarantee sticker it's usually bullshit, so I'm pretty sure after having read that pile of garbage you've been burned, sorry dude. No cure never gonna be deal with it...sorry

• Good Question Good Question x 1
    4. adam2525
      Balanced

adam2525 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      If it worked
      1. They would have probably won the Nobel Prize. Quick search - they haven't.
      2. We would all be cured and this board would be a ghost town.

I would save your money.

• Agree Agree x 3
      • Like Like x 1
    5. Carlos1

Carlos1 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Root Canal
      Has anybody used Tinniticil and if so please share your thoughts.
      Thanks

6. Grace
      No Mood

Grace Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/14/2013
      Dont waste your time or money.. Use your free time on here to discuss T and all the research news cause new things are being discovered all the time it seems which is just one more step forward :)

7. TonyH

TonyH Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2014
      Hi,
      I am interested in finding out if anyone has tried this product and found any relief?

I was totally put off when i saw this page, its easy for people to make cheap criticisms without having tried it.
      Please don't bother to post your worthless comments.

On MedicineNet someone claiming to have tried "a hundred different remedies" says that "Tinniticil works well and makes my tinnitus very manageable".

Has anyone here had this experience?

Tinnitus, as you all know, is a symptom which has many different causes, a lot of people get relief and are even "cured" by finding the right product, manipulation or therapy.

I am sorry Steve if you have a hearing problem but it is not necessary to shout (Caps).
      Millions of us suffering with T have no problem with our ears.

Living in hope ! Tony.

8. Ruringing

Ruringing Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud noise
      so... still no feedback if anyone has tried this product?

9. amandine

amandine Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2014
      Try the amazing power of Tinniticil for 6 months at our risk.
      If you don't see the desired results, we will refund your money, it's just that simple.
      Tinniticil must live up to all your expectations or we will insist that you accept a full refund any time within 6 months. Even if it's on the last day. All we ever ask is that you give Tinniticil an honest try.

The above is from their website.
      So they refund in full 100 percent if it doesn't work.
      One bottle is less than 70 dollars.
      If you can get your money back what is the problem to try it?
      Can you get your money back on these 100 percent refund promises - that is the question?

10. PaulBe

PaulBe Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Probably sound, though never proven
      Doesn't answer question. Red flag right there.

11. Richard McGuire

Richard McGuire Member

Tinnitus Since:
      15 years
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      I bought 3 bottles of Tinniticil and have nearly used two of the bottles, two a day and it has not done me any good at all. A complete waste of money. Buyer be aware

• Like Like x 1