Tinnitus Sucks!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by lablover57, Oct 23, 2016.

tinnitus forum
    1. lablover57

lablover57 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's
      57 years old, female and have had this for 4 years now. Was diagnosed with Meniere's Disease. I wear a hearing aid in my left ear. I still hear the tinnitus, so I prefer loud rooms and a air cleaner to run when I sleep to block out the tinnitus.

2. James White
      Anime

James White Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      April 2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Maybe loud music. Not sure.
      Welcome lablover, hope you'll find some thoughts to share on this forum

what's your dogs name ? :)

3. billie48
      Sunshine

billie48 Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Ambassador Team Research

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      Welcome to the forum @lablover57. We have many members here with Meniere's, with our notable member @glynis-harbron being someone living with that for years. Hope you will find some joy back in life even with T and Meniere's. T sucks. I know that well with my ultra high pitch T and then severe hyperacusis. I was in a mess with them both initially but now I live a normal and happy life and I wrote my success story like others do. T is not the end of our good life. Hope you will get better after being in the forum receiving support from others. God bless.

4. glynis-harbron
      Feminine

glynis-harbron Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Ambassador Team Awareness Team Research

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Welcome to Tinnitus Talk @lablover57 ,
      I have Menieres and just popped on to welcome you.
      Ears really naughty at the moment so had a quiet weekend will catch up with you soon if I can help in any way... bye for now as need to rest up....lots of love glynis

• Hug Hug x 1