TMJ/Tinnitus/ETD/Anxiety

Discussion in 'Support' started by Adrienne, Oct 9, 2015.

tinnitus forum
    1. Adrienne

Adrienne Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2010
      Hey everyone . So I was on here a few weeks ago suffering awfully from ringing and supposed ear infection . But my biggest complaint is feeling " off" , cloudy, not balanced especially when eyes are closed . Recently got in to an eNT and he gave me nasal steroid to at least try for 4 weeks before resorting to procedure of tubing the Eustachian tube to help drain pressure and facilitate air circulation . He said my ears aren't popping properly and I have tmj. I was devastated when he said four more weeks . Has anyone dealt with this cotton head feeling before ? It makes my anxiety so bad because I just feel helpless all the time and so abnormal . Prior to this supposedly it was just an ear infection but he said no signs of it and I probably took two rounds of antibiotics for nothing . Ugh . Help!

2. billie48
      Sunshine

billie48 Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Ambassador Team Research

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      You may have vertigo or Meniere's disease, but a doctor or ENT is best for making a correct diagnosis.

3. Adrienne

Adrienne Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2010
      @bille48 I guess only time will tell!!!:(