TMJ Tinnitus? Maybe Teeth

Discussion in 'Support' started by Djurov, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Djurov

Djurov Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01-01-2014
      Hey guys
      Short story as it has been ages since I have been here, I came here for the help when my tinnitus started and you all were right. It gets better!

In 2013 I noticed a lump on one of my guys, I was quite certain it was cancer which it was! I was denied medical attendance for 2months and was refused any further look into what it was, after that I finally won and had a picture taken showing a growing mass.

Still the doctors doesn’t believe it was cancer and denied me a biopsy, and after 6-8months I developed eye floaters, and tinnitus.

Was finally diagnosed, treated with heavy chemo, and surgeries and left totally wrecked. But I have recovered well, still battling vision and tinnitus.

My tinnitus can be adjusted with movement of the jaw, sometimes it is low, other times higher. Sometimes I can position my jaw in a way, where as I almost cannot hear tinnitus, it’s relaxing

I was wondering if there is any connection between tinnitus and amalgams, I have 4 teeth with it, and actually wish to have it removed!

I hope you all are doing well, and yet again thank you for the support

• Like Like x 1
    2. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      @Djurov,
      So sorry you didn't get the treatment sooner but glad your on the road to recovery.
      I hope the chemo hasn't caused any long term problems for you and added to your tinnitus.
      You might find a mouth guard helpful to wear at night and see how that goes.
      Onwards and upwards I hope for you now and hope a better 2018.
      Love glynis