Variation in Stress

Discussion in 'Support' started by Marlino, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Marlino
      Cowboy

Marlino Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Dear commnunity,

I'm six month in now and it seems that my severity level changes periodically with increasing periodic time.
      My last "up" was about maybe 1 week long culminating ten days ago with writing my mom that for two days I've almost no T anymore. I stayed away from TT because I didn't have the urge to visit it. Since then it was getting worse again, writing my mom 7 days ago that I've power line in my head. This "low" condition has been stable since.

I can hardly put the disappointment in words.

This variation in stress is really grinding me. It's almost impossible not to search manically for reasons for this behaviour instead of accepting it. Even if you know there is no change in lifestyle, there can't be a reason. It's almost impossible not the get angry with your destiniy because it seems to bother you the most it can. Even the "ups" I dislike, since they are giving your a glimpse on unreachable lightness of being I enjoyed so much and they are just leading to disappointment.
      The downs are raising the fear if it will always be like this with no improvement.

How do you handle this ups and downs?

2. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Welcome to Tinnitus Talk Marlino.
      Stress can take a hold in your life and affect us all in different ways but there is help for it.
      Talking therapy is the way to go and supported with medication and exercise also.
      This helps off load stress and look at life and come up with ways to help you move forward in a positive way and help you through depression to start feeling better in your self.
      Keep posting for support as we are here around the clock for you.....lots of love glynis