Vertigo??

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Bassman, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Bassman

Bassman Member

Tinnitus Since:
      3/2011
      Greetings all.. I'm new to this forum.. Was wondering if anyone has to deal with vertigo( like me).. Usually when my T level is high

2. Heather415
      Badass

Heather415 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Hi bassman. No vertigo, but i'm having serious T today, with Hyperacusis (sensitivity to sound). Driving me crazy right now. Super dizzy. I have a neighbor who had vertigo with T recently. Said she couldn't even get outta bed. Sorry to hear, Bassman:(

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Bassman

Bassman Member

Tinnitus Since:
      3/2011
      Thx for ur input Heather.. I'm thinking I'm pre hyperacusis but I prefer not to go there.. I'm hoping u & ur neighbor are feeling better.. I'm hoping that this forum will bring lots of info & support.. Thx again

4. megster1688

megster1688 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Hi Bassman, have you tried some natural remedies for the vertigo? Ginger is known to be a great vertigo remedy and can help you get through those bouts. I've also used divertigo before, it's an essential oil that you drop behind the ears. It worked pretty quickly for me. Hope it will work for you too!

5. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Welcome to TinnitusTalk Bassman,
      I have vertigo and take proclorperazine and Betahistine to help for menieŕes...lots of love glynis