What Is That Itching?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Poyraz, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Poyraz

Poyraz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      February 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzos, Stress, Anxiety, Loud Music, Jaw Problems. Who knows
      Hello
      I developed itching inside of my ear with T. It is like the itching in my inner ear. And the crackling sound when I swallow is still continuing. May all these things be related?

2. Fairy
      Cool

Fairy Member

Tinnitus Since:
      I got the itchy too. It is both ears. It is probably infection, that is what it says online.
      I mean the whole ears, one inch or more down inside. It quit. It might be a drug allergy to Advil in my case. That is what I am using for the ear pain. Nothing stops the ear pain not even tyenol. But you are suffering this like me, in hell. I have the flu
      You can go from there. What did I do for it.
      Put Vitamin e in the ears. But do your research. I am not responsible what you put in your ears. It work for me, but spike the tinnitus loud.
      I don't have crackling.

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Poyraz

Poyraz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      February 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Don't worry. I'm not a person who does something without any permission from my doctor. I does not bother me but I just wonder if it is related the unknown cause of my Tinnitus.

4. PaulBe

PaulBe Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Probably sound, though never proven
      Candida infection in the middle ear will create a nagging itch. Just a thought. Nice, dark, moist place just ripe for fungal overgrowth. It gets mentioned here a lot. I guess though anything that could set off an inflammatory process will result in some irritation.

5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Poyraz

Poyraz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      February 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ugh. I really doubt if doctors do know about candida and tinnitus connection. But I will tell about it to then anyway. So then do you think antifungals meds may help me if it is the cause? I mean about both tinnitus and itching.

6. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Ears that itch inside can be a allergy side effect to tree and grass pollen etc and cause a reaction in your sinus and middle ears.
      Allergy tablets can help.
      It could also be your ears need a little moisture like olive oil in them if wax makes them itch also......lots of love glynis

• Useful Useful x 1
    7. linearb
      Psychedelic

linearb Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

beliefs are makyo and reality ignores them
      Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      itching ears, for me, is a sign of an allergic reaction -- and I remember having this happen for many years before I had any other problems with my ears, so I'm not convinced it's connected.

8. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Poyraz

Poyraz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      February 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I have no other symptom of allergies but after reading all of those comments I will definitely check it out. Plus the very first ENT that I have seen said that my nose is very white-ish so I may be allergic. Thank you for the help.

9. PaulBe

PaulBe Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Probably sound, though never proven
      Steroid nasal sprays can potentially cause a candida growth, as steroids interfere with natural immunity, and steroid sprays tend to be used a lot in allergy. I doubt anyone could easily prove a cause, and Docs are notorious for taking the low road diagnostically. The itch is most likely a red herring, as they say, that is, probably annoying but not very relevant. There again you state unknown cause, so you lose nothing by asking.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
    10. Michael Smith

Michael Smith Member

Tinnitus Since:
      9/20/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not sure, headache, and loud earphones
      don't scratch it. my doctor told me to not dig, scratch, or pull my ears. i just bare all of it. it goes away, thank God.