What on Earth Is Happening at the Hyperacusis Network Forum?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Sen, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Sen
      Caffeine

Sen Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      dunno
    2. Foncky
      Tired

Foncky Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      March 2004
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Music. Balloon. Genes.
      I don't think people here at TT care a lot about what's going on there...

Isn't it a toxic board anyway ?

• Agree Agree x 1
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Sen
      Caffeine

Sen Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      dunno
      It is an odd and shady board, that's for certain.

4. Mithrandir
      Ape-like

Mithrandir Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Shock Disorder (TTTS)
      AAAh welcome on the hyperacusis-network, nothing interesting in this grim place where people think hyperacusis is a brain problem, where the cure is TRT, etc...

• Agree Agree x 1
    5. Foncky
      Tired

Foncky Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      March 2004
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Music. Balloon. Genes.
      Yes from reading just a few messages, it's like "Hyperacusis you have, because hyperacusis you want".

OMG.

6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Sen
      Caffeine

Sen Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      dunno
      It's the draconian censorship that scares me, not so much the agenda. Purztruq didn't even do anything wrong, as far as I can tell from reading this image/that thread. All he did was present an opinion and asked some questions that challenged Rob's views and he was banned outright without any explanation given.

7. PaulBe

PaulBe Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Probably sound, though never proven
      I know others who were banned from there for seemingly innocent postings. It seems to have become someone's personal empire.

8. Malatesta

Malatesta Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      General stupidity
      Hi Sen. Did you post in that thread? How do you know that the post where Rob answered that Dan Malcore moderates the board existed?
      I posted in that thread.

9. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Sen
      Caffeine

Sen Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      dunno
      No, I've been banned at the H Network for years now (alongside many others.) I've attempted to make accounts and post since then, but I am point blank banned again every time. No second chances, it seems.

I didn't make the image in the OP, but I know the post you mentioned existed because I saw it before it was deleted. I've beeen following that thread with some interest. You can also clearly tell from the context of the following post that Purztruq is responding to a post where Rob answered one question and ignored the other.

ps. If this thread is inappropriate for here, I would not mind if it were deleted. Just thought the image made an interesting observation.

10. Mithrandir
      Ape-like

Mithrandir Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      If you are not in the sect of sound therapy, you're not welcome on chat-hyperacusis :)

11. Malatesta

Malatesta Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      General stupidity
      Sen:
      I supposed so. The words you used were exactly the same as the ones in the self-deleted post: “Dan Malcore moderates the board”. I have the email notification of the message.

Another curiosity. I didn’t see Dan response to Berta directly from the thread, because it had already disappeared. But Berta showed me the email notification. This is the text:

“I never saw your message. I have no idea what happened. Sometimes there is a glitch in the message board. Please feel free to re-register. I am sorry for the inconvenience.”

I suppose that the message received in the notification is the first version of the text, because the system creates the email when the post is created. But then the post was edited by Dan/Rob. This is the edited text, the one that your image shows:

“I never saw your message. I have no idea what happened. Sometimes there is a glitch in the message board. For what I can see on my end, you have not posted anything. Are you sure you hit the “Save” button so your post appear on the message board?”

Note: The post appeared in the message board. And Purztruq tried to visit the site later and found his account disabled and his IP address blocked.

Imagine the situation. First, the moment after he/they read Berta’s thread, he/they needed and answer and came up with the glitch idea, probably an explanation he/they had already used. Then, after the first text was online, he/they thought the message was not good enough. By the way, is Dan the only author? Does Rob have access to Dan account, so as to be able to log in as him? Or did they talk by chat or phone, in order to consider the most appropriate answer? The thing is that they didn’t like the first text, so he/they corrected the post so as to offer the most elegant answer possible. See that the correction doesn’t have the kind invitation to re-register. Soon after that, he/they decided to delete the thread and Berta died, as Purztruq before. Another glitch in the software.

Few days later, another Purztruq’s apprentice, Longinus, was glitched. He posted twice in a thread. The next day I saw that not only his two posts were deleted and his account banned, but also was deleted the following post by Leila9, a newbie user worried about her symptoms Longinus was trying to help. But there were two more posts by Mithrandir and Jirimenzel. These two posts were also deleted later. I only have an image of these two last posts.

“...where Rob answered one question and ignored the other.”
      Another subject would be to discuss why he ignored selectively Purztruq’s questions and to look for the Holy Grail.

Thank you for your post. I think it is interesting and no... why would someone delete it? Enough deletion already.

• Like Like x 1
    12. PaulBe

PaulBe Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      A poster from H Network PM'd me a year ago after he was banned for disagreeing with the brains trust about something. I thought then he was being a bit extreme, now I think he was bang-on about the place.

• Like Like x 1
    13. lapidus

lapidus Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise induced
      I also saw the posts by Longinus and thought they were very interesting and informative regarding Tensor Tympani Syndrome and such. I don't understand why they were deleted. They didn't go against any of the rules of the board. So very strange.

• Agree Agree x 1
      • Good Question Good Question x 1
    14. PaulBe

PaulBe Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Its almost like they've taken a philosophical stand against any discussion of potentially treatable options that involve something other then TRT/White Noise.

15. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Sen
      Caffeine

Sen Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      dunno
      I think the moderator account "dylan" is controlled by Rob. Their writing style is the same. The dylanmoderator@yahoo.com email account is attached to the name "Dylan Bobby" which is conspicuously fake (it's a reference to Bob Dylan).

Why he would feel the need to hide his moderator status is a mystery, but it's as clear as day that he has some sort of involvement.

• Agree Agree x 1
    16. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Sen
      Caffeine

Sen Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      dunno
      Here's a screenshot of the email "dylan" sent me when I was banned back in 2013. This is back when I was terrified out of my mind and actively suicidal as a result of the onset of hyperacusis/tinnitus and my entire life falling apart.

Ib4NaFT.png

What I wrote when I 'broke the rule again' was: "This place is freaking me out more and more all the time."

17. bill 112
      Fine

bill 112 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise exposure
      Really tempted to make an account there,post an innocent question and see if I get banned as a result.

18. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Sen
      Caffeine

Sen Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      dunno
      It appears the H network forum is down today. I wonder why?

I did a little digging this morning and checked the whois info for the forum domain name on godaddy.com. All of this info is publicly available online and very easy to find. Here is the link:

http://who.godaddy.com/whoischeck.aspx?domain=CHAT-HYPERACUSIS.NET

Domain Name: CHAT-HYPERACUSIS.NET
      Registry Domain ID: 1352269364_DOMAIN_NET-VRSN
      Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
      Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
      Update Date: 2014-12-01T08:32:08Z
      Creation Date: 2007-12-10T16:26:22Z
      Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-12-10T16:26:22Z
      Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
      Registrar IANA ID: 146
      Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@godaddy.com
      Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505
      Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
      Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
      Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
      Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
      Registry Registrant ID:
      Registrant Name: Sandeep Sondhi
      Registrant Organization: Website Toolbox, Inc.
      Registrant Street: 1904 Rt 18, Suite 209
      Registrant City: Old Bridge
      Registrant State/Province: New Jersey
      Registrant Postal Code: 08857
      Registrant Country: US
      Registrant Phone: +1.8009217803
      Registrant Phone Ext:
      Registrant Fax:
      Registrant Fax Ext:
      Registrant Email: noresponse@websitetoolbox.com

It looks like Sandeep Sondhi is the owner of https://www.websitetoolbox.com/, which is a forum template website, likely the one used to create chat-hyperacusis.net.

Here is the whois info for the main website, hyperacusis.net:

https://ca.godaddy.com/whois/results.aspx?checkAvail=1&domain=hyperacusis.net&prog_id=GoDaddy

Domain Name: HYPERACUSIS.NET
      Registry Domain ID: 5002245_DOMAIN_NET-VRSN
      Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
      Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
      Update Date: 2010-05-18T13:58:32Z
      Creation Date: 1999-04-05T04:00:00Z
      Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-04-05T04:00:00Z
      Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
      Registrar IANA ID: 146
      Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@godaddy.com
      Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505
      Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
      Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
      Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
      Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
      Registry Registrant ID:
      Registrant Name: Dan Malcore
      Registrant Organization: THE HYPERACUSIS NETWORK
      Registrant Street: P.O. Box 8007
      Registrant City: Green Bay
      Registrant State/Province: Wisconsin
      Registrant Postal Code: 54308
      Registrant Country: US
      Registrant Phone: +1.9204325579
      Registrant Phone Ext:
      Registrant Fax:
      Registrant Fax Ext:
      Registrant Email: earhelp@yahoo.com
      Registry Admin ID:
      Admin Name: Dennis Challe
      Admin Organization: Infinity Technology, Inc.
      Admin Street: 2920 Walker Drive
      Admin City: Green Bay
      Admin State/Province: Wisconsin
      Admin Postal Code: 54311
      Admin Country: US
      Admin Phone: +1.9204301117
      Admin Phone Ext:
      Admin Fax:
      Admin Fax Ext:
      Admin Email: domainregistration@infinitytechnology.com
      Registry Tech ID:
      Tech Name: Dennis Challe
      Tech Organization: Infinity Technology, Inc.
      Tech Street: 2920 Walker Drive
      Tech City: Green Bay
      Tech State/Province: Wisconsin
      Tech Postal Code: 54311
      Tech Country: US
      Tech Phone: +1.9204301117
      Tech Phone Ext:
      Tech Fax:
      Tech Fax Ext:
      Tech Email: domainregistration@infinitytechnology.com
      Name Server: NS5.INFINITYTECHNOLOGY.COM
      Name Server: NS6.INFINITYTECHNOLOGY.COM
      DNSSEC: unsigned

19. cantbelieveit

cantbelieveit Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Forever
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not sure
      Couldn't have said it better myself. Unfortunately, the main antagonist in the plot at the Hypercusis-Network who goes by the name "Rob" or "Rob x 2" also managed to spread his infested pseudo-science to Tinnitus-Talk. On Tinnitus-Talk he used to post as here2help: a rather ill-fitting name for a profile that has advised numerous hyperacusis sufferers to expose their ears to daily environment sound levels (only to incur worsening hyperacusis as a consequence). Incredibly, I learnt of his real personality via a mugshot. Hard to believe, but true.

• Like Like x 1
    20. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Sen
      Caffeine

Sen Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      dunno
      Speaking of that, here are some funny screenshots I took a few years back from the TSMB of a dialogue between Rob and another member. These were deleted, of course, but I thought it was entertaining enough to document.

q1Qs12u.png

• Funny Funny x 1
    21. cantbelieveit

cantbelieveit Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Forever
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not sure
      Thanks; agreed. From the mugshot I obtained, I can confirm that the last post by RHajmand shown in the your image has the photo of Rob x 2 inserted: look at the YouTube clip image to the right (the guy with the checkered shirt - that's him!). The mugshot I have of Rob x 2 was from when he was booked by the Fulton County Sheriff's office in 2011. His first name is indeed Rob - as in "Robert". RHajmand is not joking when he states: "Besides, you'll probably be in jail again".

He is a sissy alright as RHajmand states. Not to mention an erratic individual who has dispensed countless pieces of dangerous hyperacusis "advice" on the Internet using the cloak of anonymity. His faithful little lapdog Nagler is never far behind whenever Rob x 2 is around. That's for sure............

22. foryourinfo

foryourinfo Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Long time
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Something
      The IRL name of Rob x 2 is Robert A. L.....n (count the dots!!!).

23. Mithrandir
      Ape-like

Mithrandir Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Bye Bye Chat hyperacusis...

• Funny Funny x 1
    24. cantbelieveit

cantbelieveit Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Forever
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not sure
      I'd guess it is probably this guy then........??? Matches the area of Fulton County / Atlanta as well as the partial name of the person........

Robert A Littwin.png

Found it via the pipl.com browser. (URL: https://pipl.com).

25. Sebastians

Sebastians Member

Tinnitus Since:
      13/10/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Guitars, loud girls and guns
      Reminds me of some other 62-y-old dude on this forum ;-)

• Agree Agree x 1
    26. misanthrope

misanthrope Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      I keep informing the people over at TSMB and stoianski continues deleting my posts. The admins there are in Rob's pockets...

• Agree Agree x 1
    27. PaulBe

PaulBe Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Can't seem to reach the site anymore. Have they taken it down?

28. Zorro!
      Wtf

Zorro! Member

A forum moderated by a neurotic man-child with a God complex? That must be a first for the Internet. :woot:

• Funny Funny x 1
    29. japongus

japongus Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Well chat-h is back up and I'm banned cuz slimeball Rob, the Jastreboff fuckboi, couldn't handle facts. I was polite even as he desperately kept lying and avoiding my questions by concern trolling into my personal circumstances and my grammar.

Crazy how such a useful forum, with radically useful archives, is now a shithole.

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    30. Mithrandir
      Ape-like

Mithrandir Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      "access denied" ?? Did they make a christmas cleansing ?

• Funny Funny x 1