Where Did My Tinnitus Come From? Thx

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Klem68, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Klem68

Klem68 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/18/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Hello all!
      My story started almost 3 weeks ago. Before my T(?) began my face was blushy red at times. Then a few weeks later, I have to say a had a very stressful day. Then once I layed in bed it started :(.. I had a panic attack pretty sure ( heart was pounding and I was shaking). The next few days it was only in affect when I layed my head down (silence was ok). I went to my doctor to get my ears cleaned (wax has been an issue in the past) and after that it was constant... 3 weeks later it really only bothers me bad when its silent.. Is this T? I'm 23yrsO blood pressure is at 140/60 kinda high for my age
      Thank you!!

2. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Welcome to Tinnitus Talk klem68.
      It does sound like tinnitus and BP can cause tinnitus and make it louder...lots of love glynis

• Like Like x 1
    3. billie48
      Sunshine

billie48 Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      not sure
      Living with T, the more positive we are, the less stress and anxiety T can bring, and which is bad for T. So if your T can only bother you or be heard in silence, try to count that as a positive. Your brain will react based on how you think about T. The less it feels it is a threat, the more it can fade out T when you are distracted. Wish you well. God bless.

• Like Like x 1