WiFi and Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Support' started by Bart, Nov 19, 2014.

1. NineNails

NineNails Member

How can you tell? Who knows, maybe they had much more and history just repeats itself like it always does. Judgment day.

2. Shafii sigera

Shafii sigera Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
    3. mila.nautikus

mila.nautikus Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      AC electrics, wifi, WLAN, DVB-T, GSM, UMTS, .... plus LSD.
      cos sick people are better customers.

greed for profit + ignore costs.
      good conscious + bad feelings.
      fixed farsight + hard to distract.

conservative half = e1 fire + e2 earth.
      religious, regressive, racist, polite, conformist, statist,
      seek optic uniform or compensate with 'symbol union' = one nation under a dollar.

#alchi

4. blueberre

blueberre Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Saying that Wifi can't cause tinnitus because people had tinnitus long before Wifi, is like saying radiation fallout from nuclear bombs can't cause cancer because people had cancer long before nuclear bombs. Who really knows until more research is done.

5. dpdx
      Disappointed

dpdx Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Onset:09/23/2017 Worsened: 1/17/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma, worsened by caloric test/VEMP test 90db nhL
      I dont think so when I had Mild Tinnitus WIFI Wouldnt do anything. It would only go up if I would go to a café, restaurant, or the mall.

6. Alex Prime
      Anime

Alex Prime Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      well, I dunno. I use wifi for several years now. Bad it is caused my T, but who knows. The GSM networks kill bees, from what I understand. Who knows what they do to humans. But while they may trigger T it is doubtful that they cause it. Probably it is some sort of problem of the nervous system. For example before T I had many other problems, related to it - migraine (as a kid!), later anxiety, insomnia, depression, irritable bowel, these problems started years before wifi was a thing in my country. I feel that probably my brain does not work as supposed to and hence the problems :(

7. Mattv
      Busy

Mattv Member

Tinnitus Since:
      September 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I have an off grid cabin (no cell, no electricity (except generator when I run it) ,and I have been there for weeks at a time and it has no effect at all on my tinnitus. I miss the silence of the place. Tinnitus is like a death in my family, but like a death, I'm just not going to let it ruin my life.

• Hug Hug x 1
    8. Seawater7

Seawater7 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      5 years
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      That is the emf type radiation, i have a friend who worked in it for 15 years around a room full of computers on the net and she didnt get tinnitus or anything from the wifi internet radiation.

Yes it might not be good for us but we can normalize after being away from it. If you are worried get a safe guard. Like from safespaceprotection.com

And a grounding necklace to absorb the negative charges also walking barefoot outside works as a negative change to cancel out the electro or whatever it is. If you do those two things that's more than most so you better do that and then not worry. Or don't worry now and forget about it.

Either way i think you will be fine.

I always try to take precautions, like no one use to know smoking was bad for them, some scientists might have a point about emf radiaion but i think its blown out of proportion too.

Using speaker phone helps, and putting ur phone on airplane mode at night or when in your pocket for a long time.

9. Sodbuster

Sodbuster Member

Tinnitus Since:
      two weeks ago
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      A man had a spot of cancer shaped like his phone right where he carried his phone all the time. I talked with a fire watch in California who told me how all of the animals stopped coming around when a tower was put up. I have no doubt you are on to something, and if you look at the reports of people that have claimed to have ringing ears after a smart meter was put on their homes. It may have been around long before, but as all of us know there are many things that can cause it, and because we are being introduced to something new it does not make the cause invalid. The American Cancer Society even claims that low frequency emf causes cancer.

Different things affect different people. It's like this. You have 20 guns pointing at you. You can take out about 5.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
    10. Pete Moss

Pete Moss Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Has anyone heard of the "Microwave Auditory Effect" discovered by radar operators in the 1940s? The main symptom was temporary tinnitus when in close range of the source. Our environment has increased in microwaves, and that is exactly what 2.4Ghz & 5.2Ghz WiFi is - microwave. I can remember hearing ringing in my head when I was 7 because I remember my sister convincing me it was noise from Saturn - which if true is supported by the fact that Saturn has been found to be emitting RF.

I don't know, but there seems to be a body of supportive evidence that at least for some of us, RF may be involved, weather it be WiFi, cellular towers, radar, cell phones, IoT devices, smart meters, satellites, AM/FM/SB/HAM... or Saturn. Even power lines emit a 60Hz field. Our wave bands are so crowded the FCC regulates RF emissions from every little electronic device. It may be something we develop a sensitivity to over time, or from over-exposure, or exacerbated by... or your tinnitus might be caused by loud sounds or something else in your case. My tinnitus is a very high-pitch constant ~16Khz tone with hardly-noticed rhythmic fluctuation.

Just read up on this... and if you want to get paranoid, learn about how the military uses this 'effect' to affect...
      From this page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect

Allan H. Frey was the first American to publish on the microwave auditory effect (MAE). Frey's Human auditory system response to modulated electromagnetic energy appeared in the Journal of Applied Physiology in 1961. In his experiments, the subjects were discovered to be able to hear appropriately pulsed microwave radiation, from a distance of a few inches to hundreds of feet from the transmitter. In Frey's tests, a repetition rate of 50 Hz was used, with pulse width between 10–70 microseconds. The perceived loudness was found to be linked to the peak power density, instead of average power density. At 1.245 GHz, the peak power density for perception was below 80 mW/cm2. According to Frey, the induced sounds were described as "a buzz, clicking, hiss, or knocking, depending on several transmitter parameters, i.e., pulse width and pulse-repetition rate". By changing transmitter parameters, Frey was able to induce the "perception of severe buffeting of the head, without such apparent vestibular symptoms as dizziness or nausea". Other transmitter parameters induced a pins and needles sensation. Frey experimented with nerve-deaf subjects, and speculated that the human detecting mechanism was in the cochlea, but at the time of the experiment the results were inconclusive due to factors such as tinnitus.[1][4]

Auditory sensations of clicking or buzzing have been reported by some workers at modern day microwave transmitting sites that emit pulsed microwave radiation. Auditory response to transmitted frequencies from approximately 200 MHz to at least 3 GHz has been reported. The cause is thought to be thermoelastic expansion of portions of auditory apparatus, and the generally accepted mechanism is rapid (but minuscule, in the range of 10−5 °C) heating of brain by each pulse, and the resulting pressure wave traveling through the skull to the cochlea.[4]

In 1975, an article by neuropsychologist Don Justesen discussing radiation effects on human perceptions referred to an experiment by Joseph Sharp and Mark Grove at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research during which Sharp and Grove reportedly were able to recognize nine out of ten words transmitted by "voice modulated microwaves". Since the radiation levels approached the (then current) 10mW/cm² limit of safe exposure, critics have observed that under such conditions brain damage from thermal effects of high power microwave radiation would occur, and there was "no conclusive evidence for MAE at lower energy densities".[5][6]

• Agree Agree x 1
    11. Jemina
      Caffeine

Jemina Member

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ototoxicity and probably cumulative noise exposure
      About electromagnetic fields/energy... Some people get permanent tinnitus after having an MRI.. I know those things are quite loud, but I'm pretty damn sure that noise exposure alone isn't enough to explain this.. and the ears are always protected... My T got so much worse after an MRI and they always give me a terrible headache.

And some peole get severe headache from cell phones, tv, etc..

• Helpful Helpful x 1
    12. Malch55

Malch55 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not known
      I had a router but was not getting the speeds I was told I was going to get so the company sent me a hub and since I've had it my tinnitus has got louder I have tinnitus in both ears but my right it was just about noticeable now it's really loud

• Helpful Helpful x 1
    13. Malch55

Malch55 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not known
      I turned my hub off last night and this morning my T was not as loud as other mornings but within ten minutes of turning the hub back on its back up loud again , it may sound strange but I wonder if there could be a connection if you have a gold tooth or old fillings

• Agree Agree x 1