Yeah Hi :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by hello_yes, Apr 18, 2016.

1. hello_yes
      Spaced

hello_yes Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      everything xd
      hello. Yeah just wanted to say tnx this forums makes me chillax for a while, and able to sit here in silence not being bothered by my T for the time being.

I got this for a year and a half now when i first got it i didnt actualy freak out about it, only as of lately. Which feels a little odd.

Never told anyone about this and never seen a doctor about it x)

Anyways hi again :)

• Hug Hug x 1
    2. billie48
      Sunshine

billie48 Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      not sure
      Hi and welcome to the forum. Perhaps lately you may have some stress build up which can aggravate T. How about sleep issue? Bad sleep can also make T worse.

• Agree Agree x 1
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      hello_yes
      Spaced

hello_yes Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      everything xd
      Yeah that is correct actually. Got a job in December 2015 and since then i'm sleeping alot less. Used to go to sleep and wake up whenever i wanted beforehand. Nowadays i tend to wake up often in the middle of the night and having trouble falling asleep. I'm currently sleeping in the guests room because it feels sort of comfier. Then sometimes on the couch and usually avoid sleeping in my own room, weird right? xd

Also i had some other health concerns which really shook me up a lot, but turned out fine so that's no longer bothering me honestly. Other than that it's the small things that i probably shouldn't care about that make me snap.

Like for example today at my job i'm a passenger in a car and a dude that is driving is a heavy smoker and a mouth breather, so he turns to check the right mirror and breaths out in my face, it almost made me jump out of my own skin, and instead i guess what my reaction should've been is something like "dude thats gross" and not give a damn about it.

But on the bright side even the smallest things like someone "hugging" my post here lured out a big honest smile on my face when i logged in the morning (thanks for that ^^), big enough for the dude driving the car notice and give me that judgemental "are you high on drugs this early already" look. (never done any xD)

So i guess i just need to work on my reaction to stuff and learn how to chill the fk out which has been tough lately. Theres alot more going on, this is just a little something that felt relevant to say as a reply to your post.

:thankyousign:

• Hug Hug x 4
    4. billie48
      Sunshine

billie48 Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      not sure
      Great. If the cause of the aggravation is stress and sleep problem, then when you take care of the problems, perhaps your T will settle back to baseline. When you are stressed or anxious, try abdominal breathing. You can search youtube for an illustration how it's done. For sleep and calming the nerves, here are some suggestions, natural stuffs such as Melatonin, Lemon Balm, Valerian, Hops, Catnips, Passion Flower, Chamomile, Lavender, Kava, etc. You can google search them to know their use and see if you can take some of them as a supplement. Check out this site on using natural herbs for helping to sleep or to calm the nerves.

http://www.christopherhobbs.com/library/articles-on-herbs-and-health/herbs-and-natural-remedies-for-insomnia/

• Helpful Helpful x 1
    5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      hello_yes
      Spaced

hello_yes Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      everything xd
      Yeah i already know most of the basic stuff regarding breathing techniques etc.

Used to drink camomile teas for a while, but i don't really dig teas that much x) Haven't tried any of the other stuff tho, i'll give them a try. Thanks for the site you linked; provides a lot of info on each herb so i didn't have to bother googling each individually :)