Audio brainwave (isochronic tone / binaural beats)

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by calin, Jan 28, 2014.

tinnitus forum
    1. calin

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
      I get emails from the Unexplainable Store regularly. The one for today read: The Mood Cure: Serotonin. Well, I checked it out and it looked appealing. I then moved about on the site and the tinnitus page came up. I did not look for it. Weird!

This site suggests: You can enjoy a ringing free ear in as little as 5mins.

Well, anybody want to listen to the free sample over and over for 5 minutes and see what happens?! :)

Seriously... anyone try this?

I am not a binaural beat person, but the isochronic tone version may be more to my liking. If I try it, I will let you know. I am going back to the UST for tinnitus for a bit again after a year or so break.

ps... haven't been around. Been busy.... and to tell you the truth, coming here only focuses on my T more. I now only notice the T maybe once or twice a day - for about a minute. If longer, I purposelessly distract my attention away from the tone. Coming here has the opposite affect. Love you guys though!!!
    2. Steve H

Steve H Director Staff Benefactor Team Trobalt Team Tech Team Awareness Team Research

York, UK
      Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Flu, Noise-induced, Jaw trauma
      I had a go with the sample and it did nothing for me.

I wonder if they sell much? That's a nice high price they ask.

Really for tinnitus they should be using alpha frequencies as that's where we generally have a dip in our brainwave patterns. And the other sounds aren't really very nice - to my ears anyway.

Seems more like an attempt to cash in, rather than something that's actually been thought out and properly designed.
      • Like Like x 1
    3. Markku

Markku Director Staff Benefactor Hall of Fame Team Trobalt Team Tech Team Awareness Team Research

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Well it looks like they claim their products help lots of things.

A scammy panacea product comes to mind. Similar to the Universal Sound Therapy.

Enough said...

• Like Like x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1