Both Ears Completely Impacted by Ear Wax / Dizziness & Aural Fullness

Discussion in 'Support' started by Lisa 99, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Lisa 99

Lisa 99 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Dear all,

I had my urgent MRI today for the tinnitus and dizziness. I’m really worried about the findings.

However earlier today I went to have a hearing test. The audiologist told me both ears were completely impacted with wax again. I can’t believe how this can be as I had both ears microsuctioned only 8 weeks ago.

Could this be the cause of my dizzy spells and aural fullness? Can anybody relate to this? What could possibly cause the wax build up so soon? Any suggestions?

Thanks, Lisa

2. Jack Straw
      Balanced

Jack Straw Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame Advocate

Tinnitus Since:
      1990s
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Infection, Acoustic Trauma
      Ask for manual ear wax extraction. Many users have reported worsening tinnitus due to micro suction and syringing.

• Agree Agree x 2
    3. fishbone
      Shitfaced

fishbone Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud noise and very bad sickness
      You can be dizzy for a variety of reasons. It can possibly be an inner ear issue, possibly vertigo, possibly allergies/sinus issues. Many different factors can cause it. Get your MRI results back, and go over it with the doctor and see what he/she says.

I have allergy issues and I get head pressures and a bit of dizziness almost daily, it is what it is.

• Hug Hug x 1