Broken Capillaries

Discussion in 'Health Talk' started by Taylorslay, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Taylorslay
      Happy

Taylorslay Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Years of excessively loud headphone use
      So I was in a rush to cleanse my face in the shower and I didn't turn the water down for my face. I come out and have a small blotchy red spot on my cheek and neck. I'm sure it is a broken capillary. (I have a tiny one on the side of my nose that is barely noticeable but I've always had that.)

I in general have very clear skin (besides it being acne prone and genetic related bad dark circles). And these small dots just bug me out.

Anyone got suggestions on how to get rid of them or any treatments you or anyone else has gone through that has gotten rid of them?

2. Tinker Bell

Tinker Bell Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      SSHL from virus
      Makeup and time. I’ve also tried a cold compress immediately after it happens. That’s unfortunately my only solution. I have very fair skin so any irritation appears quickly on me.

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Taylorslay
      Happy

Taylorslay Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Years of excessively loud headphone use
      Do you know of any treatment? Laser or anything like that for something like this? I don't mind paying 100-200 to get em completely erased permanently.

4. Starthrower
      Wtf

Starthrower Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      January 2002
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Dental Surgery
      Taylorslay,

I have (had) the same type of issue. The problem being light skin and thin skin. I would lightly bang my forearm and get a purple like mark. I couldn't find anything either. But then a friend gave me a bottle of Jose Maran 100% pure Argan Oil. I used it on my face and noticed my skin appeared better. Then I thought...and used it on my forearms and have not had the purple mark. It really helps strengthen the skin so it should help you with your issue.

This product is pretty cool for the face. It comes in a light version which I use for my face.

I got mine at Sephoria. But you can google it? Make sure you get the real deal though. On Amazon people said the product they received was not the same.

• Informative Informative x 2
    5. MBH

MBH Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Overloaded stress
      I think if you can go to a dermatologist that would be best, if their like burn marks, there is a great cream for it. Do not play with your face, let the dermatologist tell you.

• Like Like x 1
    6. Striveon

Striveon Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Did you notice any effect on your tinnitus??

7. Starthrower
      Wtf

Starthrower Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      January 2002
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Dental Surgery
      No effect on my tinnitus from the product. It does help my skin quite a lot.

• Winner Winner x 1
    8. Striveon

Striveon Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Thank you, I’ll definitely try it out!

• Hug Hug x 1