Difficult Times

Discussion in 'Support' started by muzi, Mar 9, 2017.

1. muzi
      Alone

muzi Member

Tinnitus Since:
      October 2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Hey guys. It's been a while since I have posted here. I've been struggling a lot. My tinnitus is just all over the place.

This is my 17th month. I am having a hard time to cope I have tried everything under the sun.

I am battling with panic attacks and depression. Currently on leave due to this. My heart pains inside and outside. It feels like it can stop at any time lol I know it sounds weird right? yess my fellow friends that how the situation is at this moment. Sorry for the long story.

• Hug Hug x 6
    2. Ed209

Ed209 Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2015
      Hang in there muzi. We all know the feelings you are experiencing, so you're in good company.

• Like Like x 2
    3. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Hi @muzi,
      You will get through this rough patch in life.
      Tinnitus and the emotional turmoil can through you in a big wobble as your brain is like a cup and to much going in will effect us all in some way or another.
      Its the not knowing how our tinnitus journey will pan out and add in the mix lack of sleep,stresses in life and trying hold down a job all can get to much and need time to stand back and as my dear friend Michael Leigh says' see the bigger picture' .

Getting support for depression is the main thing and getting sleep .
      Medications and talking therapy work great together to off load emotions.
      You will get through this.
      Depression can take away your confidence and self worth but the good thing is we are not born with them and can build back up again as your depression/low mood lifts.
      We can all support you around the clock and encourage you when life seems a hard road.....
      Chin up.... you can do this .....lots of love glynis

• Agree Agree x 1
      • Friendly Friendly x 1