Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by haggismuncher, Oct 2, 2015.

1. haggismuncher
      Insomnious

haggismuncher Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/1995
      Just wanted to say hello. New to forum, nice to have found it, perhaps now I'll have people I can discuss tinnitus sensibly with. Up until now, whenever I've explained to people that I have the condition, it's mainly dismissed (apart from fellow sufferers). Find it easier to tell folk I'm partially deaf - that tends to get a bit more understanding from them!

Mine is characterised by a constant hiss - which gets really loud at times, sometimes accompanied by a high pitched whine.

Looking forward to getting to know folk on here :)

HM

• Agree Agree x 1
    2. AnnieM
      Breezy

AnnieM Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2010
      Howdy and welcome! There's a lot of warm, understanding folks here who all know what T is like. Glad you found us!

• Agree Agree x 1
    3. Michelle K
      Frustrated

Michelle K Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Hi haggismuncher, I have the exactly same noise, a very loud hissing and whoosing which gets louder by the day and at night time its a nightmare. I too is new to this forum and would like to talk to fellow sufferers. Nice to meet you, and AnnieM