Ian Mac's Regenokine (Orthokine) Treatment for Cochlear Hydrops

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by Ian Mac, Oct 25, 2016.

1. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Ian Mac

Ian Mac Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Vestibular Nueritis, loud music (dubstep)
      see the OTOLOGIST. Google "Otologist _____(Your location)".

Do whatever it takes to be seen, tell them you have nausea and vertigo, ya know then get tested for hydrops...

OTOLOGIST = EAR NUEROLOGIST (hallelula)

2. PatrickG

PatrickG Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Punch/kick to the right ear
      This is so exciting. I'm not even religious but I want to pray to all gods and godesses that it turns out well! Did they mentioned that you maybe have to do it again in a couple of years?

• Like Like x 2
    3. RaZaH
      Cheeky

RaZaH Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      2012/04
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzo + loud noise
      Very exciting indeed ....at this point however I am so incredibly jaded , if God himself showed up on my doorstep promising to heal me I would hide my wallet.
      People seem to go to incredible lengths to take your money away, eve more so if they have a minute chance of telling themselves that they are "helping" you in exchange for it.

• Agree Agree x 3
    4. PatrickG

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I know what you mean. Still there is hope for all of us. Personally I belive that stem cell treatment or some electrical/magnetic treatment is the solutions for most T. I don't think medication can solve it, maybe only treat it in some cases.

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    5. Tom Cnyc

Tom Cnyc Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Warehouse event after years of enjoying music.
      "
      Search Results
      There is no "test" that will diagnose cochlear hydrops. It is a diagnosis of exclusion which often leads to frustration for both physician and patient. Ear is examined to ensure no earwax in the ear canal or fluid in the middle ear. Audiogram is obtained and reveals no unusual nerve hearing loss"

• Like Like x 2
    6. mxmpc

mxmpc Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Headphone
      A true effective way treatment is priceless,at least we have a choice,to more people, it is a hope.

• Like Like x 1
    7. RaZaH
      Cheeky

Tinnitus Since:
      2012/04
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzo + loud noise
      Priceless indeed , I would give everything and be left on my underwear for a cure :)

• Like Like x 2
      • Agree Agree x 1
    8. undecided
      Breezy

undecided Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown.
      I have to agree with @RaZaH's previous comment on this, have these people actually examined you and given you a valid prognosis or you just exchanged some emails and they promised you a cure for 20K?
      It kinda sounds too good to be true.
      Don't want to be a pessimist though, hope you get better if you decide to go through with it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    9. GregCA
      Jaded

GregCA Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Otosclerosis
      They can take my underwear too, but I'm sure I'll get a discount in order for me to keep it on...

• Like Like x 3
    10. tinnitube
      Supportive

tinnitube Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      damn virus
      Im very happy for you Ian !! God bless you !! Im so sorry i didnt know all that you've been through .

Tom Cnyc , an Electrocochleography (ECoG) is the Gold Standard to make the diagnosis of Hydrops .

• Like Like x 2
    11. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Ian Mac

Ian Mac Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      It's called an ECOG test (this is not secret information). It tests the pressure in the cochlea, Mine is 65% pressure on the right and 55% on the left but the healthy pressure is below 35% oohhh nooo. Your ENT is good for one thing- to refer you to the otologist. Good luck. Would you like to know if you have increased pressure pushing in your hair cells causing your Tinnitus? That's your question. My answer is yes, my answer to regenerating my cervical spine TMJ and surrounding nerves is YES ALL DAY BABY.

Yes it sounds too good to be true, but I'm doing it, the research says it works as said to regenerate arthritic joints, I have arthritis in my left thumb and probably my spine too. So yes I'm interested in Regenokine proteins delivered at 150x normal levels on my cervical spine TMJ and surrounding nerves.

• Like Like x 2
    12. PatrickG

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Good luck Ian! I hope for the best :) Keep us posted!

• Like Like x 1
    13. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Ian Mac

Ian Mac Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      This is a six day procedure, 6 injections I have just finished day 2 nothing to report, I'm am trying to not think about it or check my tinnitus with my fingers or ear plugs because I want to get away from my T for a bit to see if it helps reduce stress and increase the success of my procedure. Again my T is very distinct and I will not BS whether this treatment works. I will check and I will know if it was worth it or not and you will too.

• Like Like x 6
    14. RaZaH
      Cheeky

Tinnitus Since:
      2012/04
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzo + loud noise
      Rooting for you !! My the Gods bestow you with the best of luck!

• Like Like x 2
    15. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Ian Mac

Ian Mac Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Finished day 3 - really bizarre jingling noise in my right ear seems to be quieter. I checked with ear plugs. Found out today this treatment will reach its maximum benefit at Day 90, so that's great, the doctors is confident T will continue to get quiter as I progress to day 90.

• Like Like x 4
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
    16. GregCA
      Jaded

GregCA Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Otosclerosis
      Good luck! Hope it keeps getting better.

• Agree Agree x 3
    17. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Ian Mac

Ian Mac Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Day 6 - I checked my ears after a night full of drinking water, I didn't sleep but I rested and I drank a ton of water I am now addicted to water. I awoke slowly and grabbed my swimmers ear plugs to completely plug my ears and check my T. I could barely hear the jingling of keys, I CANT BELIEVE IT! This might actually be working! Honestly that's too good to be true, I presume to expect to hear the noise next time, right? I mean it can't really be gone?! Can it??!!!!

Funny how the right thing can change everything, funny how when you know what to search google brings you the answers, like this https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16885753/

• Like Like x 3
    18. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Ian Mac

Ian Mac Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      They have my serum stored and I'm due back in 90 days for my final injections. Then if I wanted to do it again I would yes have to do it again, if it works I don't care, if it works maybe I can sustain it for more than a year (say my entire life?) without further treatments, who knows but I'll find out.

• Like Like x 2
    19. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Ian Mac

Ian Mac Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Yeah so they injected my TMJ six times and then 12 injections into my cervical spine, up behind the ears where we are told to tap/ massage to stop Tinnitus, into the muscle and nerves but not directly into my spine like I thought, behind both are up and down my neck.

The TMJ injections kind of leaked out which they warned me about, I don't feel much tissue regeneration here because my eating and teeth grinding. But the back of my neck! It feels like I have gained two new massive tendons in my neck, like I've got a bodybuilder neck, lol sweet, this stuff for sure regrows tissue as advertised. If I ever have an orthopedic issue, I'm going here first Regenokine can save us from degenerative conditions and their surgeries.

• Like Like x 2
    20. PatrickG

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      That's amazing! I think I speak for everyone when I say that I wish that it stays that way :) Keep the spirit up!

21. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Ian Mac

Ian Mac Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I checked again with my earplugs in the dead of night just now, no fans nothing running. The "jingling keys" noise is so quiet I want to cry out with joy but I know that exitment can get me in trouble and halt my recovery. Is this real life? My "jingling" Tinnitus is truely getting better! My wife and I are quietly happy and now we get to watch Walking Dead.

• Like Like x 8
    22. undecided
      Breezy

undecided Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown.
      This is fantastic. Hope it lasts forever.
      For now, just watch Walking Dead in silence and keep protecting those ears.

• Like Like x 3
    23. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Ian Mac

Ian Mac Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I got exited and didn't sleep, and as my excitement seemlessly slipped into anxiety I started to hear the jingling noise again, heart now pounding I tried to calm but the noise was back! I don't know what's going on.. and I accept that. Patience is my only defense.

• Hug Hug x 2
    24. Zeneth
      Wishful

Zeneth Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Maybe noise?
      This progression for you makes me happy because I may have CH... How do they do the injections?

25. Pleasure_Paulie

Pleasure_Paulie Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise or maybe... unicorns!
      I hope for your recovery :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    26. mxmpc

mxmpc Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Headphone
      but I worry it is just a placebo effect, because Ian check his tinnitus with ear plugs looks like his T is not so loud.
      I can check my T with nothing even in a noisy environment:D

27. PatrickG

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      It is actually pretty loud and severe what i understand. He uses ear plus to be totally sure there is effect of the treatment. Correct me if I'm wrong Ian.

28. tinnitube
      Supportive

tinnitube Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      damn virus
      how are you Ian , I know this is a slow healing process , how are you feeling ?

29. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Ian Mac

Ian Mac Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I feel good I haven't been wearing my hearing aid and I'm sleeping normally I need it, I'm only using one fan instead of 5 or 6.

I have Tinnitus from loud music it's loud and it can't be masked but I also have T from Labrythitis and menieres, normal constant loud Jet engine T doesn't bother me anymore, what bothers me is this "jingling keys" noise, luckily this noise is quiet compared to normal T jet engine, but it's so bothersome! That jingling noise is the noise I'm trying to eliminate, again I WANT normal loud constant T without the jingling keys. Unfortunately I can still hear the keys, they may be quieter because my actions show I'm sleeping without my hearing aid, even sleeping with my right ear on the pillow and not waking up from the "jingling" so I'm happy with the procedure at the sane time it has not cured me yet..

• Like Like x 1
    30. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Ian Mac

Ian Mac Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      See above