Is It Possible That I Hear the Sound of My Blood?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Poyraz, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Poyraz

Poyraz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      February 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzos, Stress, Anxiety, Loud Music, Jaw Problems. Who knows
      I have reported that for many times but I think no harm to say it again. My tinnitus sounds like something press my nerve that it hinders the blood circulation. The sound is not tonal. It is like dssdd dss ss ddss dds ss s. I used to hear it everywhere before like walking down a road and cars passing me by and now I can hear it in quite rooms. It does fluctuate and I wonder if I take something like Tebokan this will help? If It is nerve related, should I check my neck out? Or can it be wisdom teeth and jaw related? (I have impacted wisdom teeth and they press my jaw and this cause my jaw clicking. My dentist suggested to remove them to prevent possible TMJ disorder)

2. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Jaw problems can cause tinnitus .
      You can also pick the sound /pulse up from your carotid artery if have loss of hearing ......lots of love glynis

3. Tweaker
      Transparent

Tweaker Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise exposure
      When I get up from lying down and feel the pressure change in my head, I get a whoosing sound in my left ear until the pressure equalises. I definitely hear the blood flow in that ear. I sometime hear it when I have lying down on one side and then turn my head. It whooses for a few seconds . I know whenI will hear it as I can feel the pressure change in my head. I can also get the whoosing through physical exertion. So yes you can hear blood flow near your ear.

4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Poyraz

Poyraz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      February 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzos, Stress, Anxiety, Loud Music, Jaw Problems. Who knows
      Then, can it be treated? I haven't done much research about it.

5. Tweaker
      Transparent

Tweaker Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise exposure
      If you can get an ENT interested enough to find out which blood vessel it is that you are hearing, then it should be possible to treat but it would mean surgical intervention which means risk. I don't fancy someone messing around with delicate parts of my brain/ear.