Is There a Company That Sells Hearing Aids with a Water Sound Masker?

Discussion in 'Support' started by JasonP, May 28, 2016.

tinnitus forum
    1. JasonP

JasonP Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Basically, I am looking for a hearing aid that instead of white noise, has a water stream sound to it instead of white noise. I believe this will block my tinnitus out better.
    2. fishbone

fishbone Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud noise and very bad sickness
      I watch/listen to youtube vid that has waterfall noise... Hope it helps :)
    3. Telis

Telis Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      It depends where your tinnitus is located, hearing aids with maskers have such a shitty range. You would probably be better off with ear buds lightly inserted so you can still hear outside sounds. At least these will have full spectrum frequency response and not stop producing sounds at around 7khz. You could also try bone conducted head phones, they are better quality sound than maskers, plus they leave your ear canal open.
    4. JasonP

JasonP Member

Tinnitus Since:
      That is an interesting idea. Do the bone conduction headphones sound like regular headphones? Also, do they hurt to wear after a while?