I've Never Seen This Mentioned Before (Nada Yoga — The Yoga of Sound)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Ellie9, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Ellie9

Ellie9 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Nada Yoga
      All tinnitus doesn't negative have to be negative. Check out Nada Yoga (the yoga of sound). I've been meditating for 50 yrs. and naturally developed "tinnitus" as my frequency raised. I watch it fluctuate when I have negative or positive thoughts. I can shift it from one ear to the next. I will receive warning frequencies; the tone will drop. I associate it with Source, the homogenous white light of love, so it is super high frequency (usually :) and when I meditate on it, I automatically receive love.

I've noticed a lot of seniors develop it so it may be a sign of getting closer to Source.

I hope some may be able to use it in a positive way.

Blessings!

• Like Like x 2
      • Funny Funny x 1
    2. Agrajag364

Agrajag364 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Eh?

• Good Question Good Question x 3
      • Agree Agree x 1
    3. volsung37

volsung37 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    4. Quiet please
      Balanced

Quiet please Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      May 2008
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Cochlear Endolymphatic Hydrops/Hearing loss
      "The OM sound is constant within and around us and perceived by sincere meditators and even individuals who have never meditated before. For the latter, unfamiliarity with this sound can lead to anxiety and misdiagnosis".

For the record, I am NOT a freaking Yogi or mystic or close to the creation of God person. I don't hear the OM.
      I have tinnitus and just want to be normal again. I want to hear children play without having to leave because their cries of joy make me cry in pain. I'm angry now. I'll calm down soon and feel better, but the tinnitus will stay.

5. jay777

jay777 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      benzo/ headphones
      telephone to god, so what message is he trying to send us?

• Like Like x 1
    6. hans01
      Artistic

hans01 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Stress, hearing loss, sinus infections, ... ?
      This is the problem that most of us T sufferers will never accept that the problem may lie in our way to see/feel things, I really feel that in my case I have a mix of different origins for my different T's, but i also agree that negative thoughts or thoughts of anger will get you further away from the solution. Please don't get me wrong, I have T since 18 years but have also managed to calm it down is several situations when I was really calm and feeling good.

• Like Like x 1
    7. Autumnly
      Wishful

Autumnly Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise-induced
      Have you ever thought that just because it applies to you doesn’t mean it will apply to everyone else? It’s great that after all those years you’ve found something that calms your tinnitus and you have every right to share this. But saying that this will help most people to actually reduce their tinnitus?? A bit much in my opinion. Not saying that relaxation etc can’t help to cope/habituate but it won’t actually reduce the tinnitus volume for everyone. But I agree that negative thinking won’t help either.

Last edited: May 8, 2018
      • Agree Agree x 4
    8. hans01
      Artistic

hans01 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      oh sorry if my mail came over like that Autumnly, certainly wasn't the intention, more the opposite and I don't think I said this will help most people either. Please again, don't get me wrong, I have had quite a lot of health issues and I agree that T can come from different sources, in my case it comes from a variety of things, but I must admit I also am someone who has been negative, anxious and it took me years to admit it, this wasn't my fault, as I had a few traumatic events in my life that unfortunately fucked up my mood. But today, while things aren't perfect at all, I'm seeing more and more clear days and coincidentally those days also my T is lower, hence the reason of my other post, while I don't exclude physical causes of T (I also had noise exposure from concerts (I'm a musician too), sleep apnea, teeth clenching, allergy/sinus issues, IBS, in the past) I found it surprising that I can turn things down in some cases when I'm feeling well. I'm also following a diet low in gluten, sugar, few dairy products, almost no alcohol which also seem to help. I think everyone has it's own experience, and all I can do is share it, which I feel is important. bye

• Like Like x 1
    9. Autumnly
      Wishful

Autumnly Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise-induced
      No, I'm sorry and want to apologize to you, I lashed out and you didn't deserve it. I'm genuinely happy that you found something that helped you. To be honest, I think I'm just envious when I hear what works for other people as really nothing reduces mine.

10. hans01
      Artistic

hans01 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:

Hi Autumnly, I can understand you and I have been there for the last two years too, don't give up, the road may be long but there are solution that can reduce T. I'm not sure how you got yours, but stress and anxiety is probably where to start in many cases, not just with T. I'm not cured either yet, but at least I have good days which gives me hope. Wish you tons of good luck and positive vibes :)

• Like Like x 1