Pitch Change

Discussion in 'Support' started by Shawty, Nov 4, 2015.

tinnitus forum
    1. Shawty
      Curious

Shawty Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Probably an ear infection or damage to the eardrums.
      I'm getting a little anxious after my T which has always been high suddenly went super low. I should be fine in the end but honestly I'm just looking for some comfort.

2. glynis-harbron
      Feminine

glynis-harbron Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Ambassador Team Awareness Team Research

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Hi Shawty,
      Please don't worry as tinnitus can change sound and strength for no reason at all although some changes could be a wax build up or if coming down with a cold or cold weather .
      Give it a few days and if not changed back to your normal base should pop in your doctor's to get your ears checked ....lots of love glynis

3. cflkb

cflkb Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2012
      Easy to say but you have to try and calm yourself and see if you can find a way to keep yourself mentally and physically busy. I've had series of multiple sounds from high pitch EEE, to what sounds like a truck idling outside my door. Some days it's bad but other days it goes back to baseline. It's a struggle but you gotta keep trying.

4. I who love music
      Cheerful

I who love music Member

Tinnitus Since:
      mid seventies