Praising God

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Vsm, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Vsm

Vsm Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2015
      Since my tinnitus started over a year ago I've had to make changes in my life. All the doctor gave me was Trivastal and said it might not go away completely. It has been a journey but I have made it only because of my life in Christ. The sounds have changed over time but I have come to accept it. The sounds are much softer, less intense and more bearable. What has worked........along with prayers and Trivastal, I am basically a vegetarian, no dairy, water, exercise, rest, and not stressing about Tinnitus. I recommend NEWSTART......Nutrition Exercise Water Sunshine Temperance Air Rest TRUST IN GOD.

• Like Like x 7
      • Hug Hug x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
    2. baz 22
      Alone

baz 22 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2016
      I am happy to hear you feel better. I think we all come into challenges in life and this Tinnitus is a maybe a challenge, a test. I don't know. But I feel if someone can overcome Tinnitus, they can overcome anything else life will have to throw at them.

3. noisebox
      Loved

noisebox Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      West End show. Came back 2015 vitamin D overdose prescribed
      It's a good way to live anyway. You are lucky you got a drug, whatever it is, I've it heard of it.
      But as you only got you T a month ago there is always a chance it will self resolve