Read This Success Story Carefully — It Could Help You

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Roger W, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Milky Way

Milky Way Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2004
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Caused by stress and music as far as I know
      Hi Roger, I am using the garlic mullein oil based on your recommendation. Its been less than 10 days and I can say without a doubt that it has alleviated to some extent the harshness of my tinnitus. For this I am extremely grateful as it is the first ray of hope I’ve ever had in my ever deteriorating tinnitus since 2011. My left ear feels less inflamed, more resilient to noise too. Thank you for this! I will keep updating in the future.

• Like Like x 2
      • Winner Winner x 1
    2. Leodavinci
      Bookworm

Leodavinci Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      6/26/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Idiopathic + Sudden hearing loss
      Thank you both, I will try it stat and report back. Health hacking is low risk and high hope! Cheers to your reduced tinnitus.

3. Ron Robles
      Confused

Ron Robles Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Sept 4 2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not sure
      Hi Roger, my name is Ron Robles from Tucson Arizona, I have had pulsating tinnitus for the last three years. Probably due to medication after open heart surgery or listening to music.

What is this garlic thing you're using? Has it helped you? What kind of tinnitus were you hearing?

4. Agrajag364

Agrajag364 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      How many days before you noticed a difference?

5. Milky Way

Milky Way Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2004
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Caused by stress and music as far as I know
      It took me no more than 3 days really. It is less obvious now as my tinnitus is still very difficult to cope with the cold winter here but definitely helped me. I think long term daily application of the ear drops will help to unclog my ear furthermore, and thus the oil will be able to penetrate deeper in the ear canal.