Hall of Fame
May 8, 2012
Washington State, USA
Tinnitus Since
04/15/2012 or earlier?
Cause of Tinnitus
Most likely hearing loss
keanu-meme.jpg

Sometimes it is nice to lighten the mood a bit! :)

There is some Indian religion which consider tinnitus as a message from god. Stupid religion ! I would tall that god to shut the hell up ! :p

They call it bidiboo or something like that if my memory serves me well.

It would be funny if there weren't so many naive people who actually believe mystical new-age things like this, allowing a whole industry of scammers like Thomas Coleman to target sick people.

I will take a funny, positive approach to the title. Now don't get too serious about this. Heehee.

Ya, we are the chosen ones. Why not? If you believe in pre-existence before we arrive to this earth, we are the tough cookies among the human souls who perhaps were chosen to take on this 'crucible of fire' of intrusive tinnitus because of our valiant spirit, our toughness to take on much tough challenge as intrusive T. Consider that statistically there are going to be a certain % of humans who are going to get intrusive T this life time, we might have volunteered to take on the burden to be counted among those who are willing take a spot among that % of human kind who will have to endure intrusive T, such that others don't have to take that on. And we are like those valiant wild stallions and mares who fight bravely and valiantly to refuse the saddle chain of T to rest on our freedom-loving spirit. We suffer but we fight our battle valiantly. Eventually, the chosen ones will conquer T and have our freedom back. Amen.

Billie wrote ...
And we are like those valiant wild stallions and mares who fight bravely and valiantly to refuse the saddle chain of T to rest on our freedom-loving spirit. We suffer but we fight our battle valiantly. Eventually, the chosen ones will conquer T and have our freedom back. Amen.

:dunno:I can't remember if that's from the old or new Testament.. ...

Billie wrote ...
And we are like those valiant wild stallions and mares who fight bravely and valiantly to refuse the saddle chain of T to rest on our freedom-loving spirit. We suffer but we fight our battle valiantly. Eventually, the chosen ones will conquer T and have our freedom back. Amen.

:dunno:I can't remember if that's from the old or new Testament.. ...

I think this is the T testament...

I think this is the T testament...

Haha. That is a good one, Stina. Seriously, I didn't refer to the Bible at all. I just wrote what I felt was the analogy of us taking on T and fought it valiantly. Our free spirit is comparable to the wild stallions and mares which refused to be saddled. Just an analogy. Not a religious message at all.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now