What Do I Have?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Ally Ev, May 20, 2017.

1. Ally Ev

Ally Ev Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/03/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not sure, TMJ
      Just to tell you beforehand, my english is not very good! Sorry :)

So I had issues with occasional tinnitus for a few weeks in one ear. It would come and go.

My tinnitus was very mild when it acted up and would mostly only last for a few minutes. In the beginning i didn't even know for sure if I had tinnitus or not but when I plugged my tinnitus ear I heard a loud ringing and at nighttime when I'm in bed i can hear it sometimes. At the same time I have been walking around with a blocked nostril and a runny nose for a very long time. Also my ears click when I swallow and pop open sometimes randomly. I didn't have any other issues, except for a clicking jaw and a tired feeling in my jaw.

According to my physiotherapist my jaw is in good shape and shouldn't be the cause of my tinnitus. But who knows for sure?

So after experiencing this occasional tinnitus I woke up this morning with louder PERMANENT tinnitus in both ears and full feeling in one ear. I also have a very painful bump on the back of my ear.

Maybe a lymph node but I'm not sure. Also don't lump nodes indicate an infection somewhere in the body? Also this morning I had a pressure on my forehead and last night a pressure underneath my eye, but only for a very short time. Also one ear feels full and like there is liquid inside.

Also the area around my ear is a little bit painful. I have been googling this and it seems like it could be sinusitis but I don't have green mucus, it's all clear. So I'm afraid it could be TMJ.

What do you think? I would love some input from someone else. Thank you!

2. fishbone
      Shitfaced

fishbone Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud noise and very bad sickness
      We cannot diagnose you here, you need a trained professional to look at you and then give you some information, based on what they saw.

3. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      It sounds like a virus in your system or allergy so I would pop in see your doctor.
      If you have cracking in your jaw it could be TMJ and your dentist can confirm it.

Love glynis