2 Year Tinnitus Anniversary!

Discussion in 'Support' started by luckyman316, Oct 9, 2015.

tinnitus forum
    1. luckyman316

luckyman316 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Nothing to celebrate about... however it's good to see that it's been reduced, A LOT. The worst was probably at 4-6 months in. Anyway, wanted to share and if anyone had questions feel free to ask. I did experience some relief a few times when I thought it went away. No such luck in keeping it away though. One day, we will all be cured!
      • Like Like x 1
    2. joseph Ghass

joseph Ghass Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Same here. Improving 4% each months. The first 6 months were hell. I am on my 8th month. 16 months to go!
      • Like Like x 2
    3. glynis-harbron

glynis-harbron Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Ambassador Team Awareness Team Research

England, Stoke-on-Trent
      Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Hi Luckyman glad to hear your tinnitus isn't to bad after 2 years..lots of love glynis
      • Like Like x 1
    4. Michael R

Michael R Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Do you think there was anything specific that helped your T reduce? @luckyman316
    5. suera

suera Member

Tinnitus Since:
      That's great! Mine has never improved, it has probably gotten worse. Tinnitus is all so different for everyone. I used to hope and pray it would go away, that wasn't going to happen so I would hope for a low day, that used to happen one day everyone other month or so but no more. I don't hope or pray about it anymore and in a way I think that has helped me a tiny bit.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Hug Hug x 1
    6. PaulBe

PaulBe Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Probably sound, though never proven
      My two years comes up next month. Recent subtle improvement though. I've been less concerned with noises than the accompanying sound intolerance.