2020 US Presidential Election

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Born To Slay, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Luman
      Benevolent

Luman Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Intermittent Tinnitus probably noise induced
      Hillary did not win, so we'll never know what she would have done differently.

Glad that you are happy that Joe won.

He's destroying our country, has given the War Machine some 50 to 100 billion dollars of our money to supply weapons to murder people overseas with, but you don't like Trump, so screw 'em all.

• Agree Agree x 1
    2. just1morething
      Benevolent

just1morething Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      TMJ disorder, airplane barotrauma, noise exposure.
      You are exactly right. Trump kept us out of war for 4 years with strength. He was a bit feared by other foreign leaders which was a good thing. His Secretary of State Mike Pompeo even said so. The Communist leaders of the world don’t fear a weak leader like Biden and some of his policies are terrible. We need fossil fuels for a lot longer than 10 years. EVs don’t have a proven track record, especially in the Winter season of most of our states. Fossil fuels power many of our electric power plants.

Listen to Ohio Senator JD Vance on my earlier post. He is extremely bright and had some good conversation with the locals and other media. He’s a no nonsense compassionate person that can lead. He disliked Trump but came around to like him after the Trump endorsed rally. He thought Biden’s secretary of transportation Pete Buttigieg definitely should have been in East Palestine early. It should have not mattered that the area was mainly Republicans. Maybe he was on vacation with his husband in the Caribbean or Florida.

• Agree Agree x 1
    3. Rockstar

Rockstar Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise
      I already know about those bills, especially the CHIPS act, which only really started because of China's rapid rising dominance in tech threatening American corporations. That's why there's been so many signs of desperation for clinging onto influence, like his government forcing Chinese-Americans to give up their US citizenship if they didn't quit working at a Chinese company.

Detroit will be neglected as they still declined during the technology boom.

If China acted more like a semi-colony sweatshop, like before designing no high-tech products, then we wouldn't be discussing these bills.

The corporations were happy outsourcing jobs with livable pay out of Detroit and turning them into crappy pay jobs in places like Mexico, then not supporting the unemployed factory workers in Detroit.

Mexico's home-made high-tech brands shows no threat to American tech corporations, hence the difference in attitude compared to China lately. As long as Mexico replaces American workers with people who will do it for wage slavery, then nothing will happen.

Those same unemployed workers in Detroit now can't afford the new "Made in Mexico" cars by American brands they used to work for.

Biden supported both NAFTA and TPP when he was VP for Obama which didn't help reverse Detroit's decline at all.

Him and Obama starting a war in Libya didn't help either. I don't see how tax money being spent on bombs benefits average working people except enrich the military industrial complex.

The fear of losing influence being the main motivator and not so much bettering lives in America here is similar to the situation in Ukraine which is not meant to improve the lives of working Americans but is all about hegemony.

Joe Biden visiting Ukraine and not at the VERY LEAST going on camera raising awareness about Ohio just shows his working citizens are a last priority.

Then there's the fact these bills won't even do much, such as the $1 trillion BBB which is $2.6 trillion short to catch up with similar countries.

There's the issues with inefficiency and corruption which needs to be solved first, such as the California high speed rail which alone wasted over 1/10 of $1 trillion and it's still not finished. Many countries in Europe and Asia are ahead, including China, which has the world's biggest high speed rail network:

How California Incinerated $100 Billion

There's also many who say the CHIPS act will backfire which explains the desperation with stripping people's citizenship:

The US Plan to Block China on Chips Will Backfire

Instead of clinging onto world dominance that's deteriorating by the day, why not focus on ending the endless wars and putting tax money on things that will help the working people.

Speaking of California, this is how bad things have gotten. Since 2021 in California there's now shanty town slums there that look similar to war torn third world countries, yet billions is being sent to Ukraine.

The Oakland, California Homeless Problem is...

He made some progress like ending the CIA program in Syria. The presidents have little power when it comes to dismantling the war machine and if you don't start a new war, then you may risk your second term because "follow the money", however this was welcomed by me.

Screenshot_2023-02-21-14-43-01-543_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

Even Jimmy, who's not a conservative, went on Fox News to talk about how Trump being more willing to shoot nukes than Biden is absurd based on recent events. What's more suspicious is the media is fully on Biden's side.

Jimmy Dore ,ANTI WAR , nato , usa, russia,...

If you feel something is wrong with the media, then follow the money.

Sinclair's script for stations

Then there's news recently about how the Pentagon has been making fake accounts on social media which doesn't surprise me.

• Informative Informative x 1
    4. Luman
      Benevolent

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      The Iran Hostage Crisis was Carter's biggest screwup. This is primarily why he lost the election. His poor leadership helped to set the stage for future terrorism and other problems with hostile ME movements. He was "born-again", a delusion that was spreading, like it had in the past. Habitat for Humanity was a sham. They used to call me and send mail requests for donations all the time, despite the fact that I never owned a house or real estate, and I would not even be considered as a candidate for their ripoff social equity programs, lol.

5. Jammer

Jammer Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma
      The Republican problem is that the desire for power is taking precedence over morals. Unless something fundamentally changes in America, I truly believe we could be at the beginning of the end, or at least a major inflection point.

Republicans are already openly anti-democracy and pro-conspiracy. We've got lawmakers openly praising and/or making excuses for murderous autocrats like Putin, while simultaneously questioning aid to a democratic Ukraine.

We have lawmakers, like Santos, lying their way into office because they know once they get there and their party doesn't have the integrity to remove them.

We have Republicans constantly pushing the envelope, because our institutions are designed, intentionally or unintentionally, to enable minority rule.

We have the Republican party abusing the institution that they've been elected to lead for the purposes of seizing control of the courts.

Speaking of the courts, we have an activist SCOTUS trying to roll our rights back to the 1800s.

We have the Republican party using their leadership to confuse and gaslight the public and engaging in voter suppression, because they know they don't have the support of the majority.

And because capitalism is broken when you reach billionaire status, we have an economy that is dependent on the whims of an extreme minority. We have billionaires buying up media outlets so they can direct the narrative, and Republicans can feel vindicated and justified in aligning behind that narrative. We have the rich exploiting the poor while posting record profits.

We have the failed president Trump and Republicans openly pushing conspiracy theories about elections that are steering the direction of policy for the Republican party.

Meanwhile, the Republicans are not being held responsible for what can only be described as sedition.

We have DeSantis trying to rewrite history, banning books and taking control of private enterprise. He is trying (and likely succeeding) in turning us against each other.

I don't know where our country goes from here, but it's hard to imagine it's going to be good outcome for us minions.

• Like Like x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
    6. ZFire
      Pacman

ZFire Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame Advocate

Tinnitus Since:
      2012 (mild) & 04/2021 (severe)
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ototoxicity (2012) Unknown-likely noise induce (2021)
      608AC798-DD76-4FEC-812B-C7C0F5EDE49D.gif
      First and foremost, fabrication in the US along with semiconductors are an area where there is a legitimate national security concern and economic protection interest given their importance to many industries. It isn’t solely a profit and loss thing. With critical supply chains getting hit because of pandemics, unjust wars (Russian aggression) and other crises, at least to some extent, the supply can be mitigated with domestic production and it is a path definitely worth taking especially for something as essential to modern industry and consumer goods like with semiconductors. All you have to do is look at some of these European countries now as they scramble to find new avenues for energy dependency because they were far too reliant on Russian energy. Relying on fascist and repressive countries is a bad idea.

Another critical thing to consider is our strong relationship with Taiwan. This bill is essentially hedging against China's Taiwan conquest aspirations. If China ever attacks Taiwan, TSMC will likely destroy all their fabs and all their staff and information/secrets will be transported to the US which I have to say is a masterclass move in the geopolitical game. We can’t have China putting a stranglehold on the semiconductor industry as their dominance in mining/processing of rare earth elements is still ongoing. It needs to be reduced by competitive means.

I also like how you conveniently glossed over the “Science” portion of the bill which provides over $80 billion in funding for scientific research, STEM education in K-12, funding for the National Science Foundation, and more. It's the sort of investment in innovation that the government should be doing as much as possible because it pays back 5-fold over decades in new technology, new jobs, new programs, infrastructure, etc. The fabrication facilities are obviously years away. Colleges across the country are ramping up certificate and degree programs necessary to provide an educated workforce. The workers needed to operate these facilities will come, it's just going to take time. I hear TSMC is building a facility in Arizona which is great.

ASU poised to help close microchip manufacturing gap

Ohio State joins 11 Midwest institutions to launch semiconductor-focused network

Texas Institute for Electronics Would Help Restore U.S. Chipmaking Leadership
      I don't understand this mindset. You have to start somewhere. You NEED to start somewhere. And I hope you realize that lots of compromise had to be made with the Republicans and moderate Democrats in drafting these bills. It’s the only way to have a productive US government.
      All the more reason why the CHIPS Act is so significant. America becoming more self-sufficient in component production is honestly a very long time coming. Especially knowing how critical the steel backbone in this country used to be.
      Biden was not Obama.
      Yawn. I’ve already gone over this quite a few times now and quite frankly I’m getting tired of having to explain why supporting Ukraine is critical and why US presence in the global world is important. You’re caught up in hard binaries.

Everything I have to say on this matter can found in the Ukraine thread or here if you’re willing to look for it. But I’ll just leave this bit here:
      On this I agree, I do feel like the Biden administration has been slow on picking up on this story. I’m not sure why it took the Secretary of Transportation, Pete Buttigieg a long time to comment on this environmental disaster. A massive clean-up effort should be prioritized first. Investigations can wait.

Trump deregulatory policy was one of my biggest issues with him and I feel this is a consequence of that and this is what happens when you let companies run amok without any regulatory measures. I don’t know understand why Biden hasn’t yet to bring back some of the regulations that was done under Obama. It’s the same BS with Net Neutrality. Trump’s admin repeals it, but Biden has yet to reinstate it despite his promise to do so. Hate seeing corporations wining out like this.

Even with Trump’s deregulation efforts and weak response from Biden, I do wish state governorships would show more responsibility in their leadership by enforcing their own set of environmental and health laws/regulations. I mean, we are talking about a republican governorship here, you know the states rights people.

Over and out.

• Winner Winner x 3
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    7. just1morething
      Benevolent

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Biden had 2 years to fix the train tracks and the axles on the trains but he apparently he did very little or nothing with his infrastructure plan to date. I don’t particularly like reading your long posts as you said I was in a tribalistic bubble on one of your posts. That sounded quite arrogant to me. When I used the search feature on tinnitus talk you were the only one to use that phrase ever apparently.

You said you were getting bored with this thread, so then why are you still posting on it then? Get ahold of Pothole Pete and Sleepy Joe regarding the southern border and the East Palistene situation if you think so highly of them and their policies. For the most part the whole Democratic Party is a disgrace to this country. And I’m glad Nancy Pelosi is gone along with the insider trading her and her husband have done in the past.

You probably didn’t even watch the video I posted on JD Vance visiting East Palistene. JD Vance is a Christian and has a degree from Yale. They have some compassion which apparently Pothole Pete and Sleepy Joe don’t. Goes to show they belong to the Democratic Party.

8. Rockstar

Rockstar Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise
      I would have a little bit of optimism if they were able to even finish off a single high speed rail track that started since 2008, yet has not been finished all the while wasting what is virtually 1/10th of Biden's infrastructure budget.

I typed in "high speed rail before and after" on Google Images and the fact this picture I found starts in 2008, just like California's failed project, should give you an idea on how things will go in the future with Biden's infrastructure plan:

o8iql8yiz7r91.png

According to this US infrastructure grading report, it says the infrastructure with the highest grade in the country is rail... and look what happened in Ohio. Not just in Ohio, but there was also multiple other derailments that happened in the same week such as the one in Texas and North Carolina.

2021-Grades-Chart.jpg

The whole thing is broken at the fundamental level and the military industrial complex is stifling development and people's lives. I know another thing that relates to stifling of development that affects average people; you want to know why American cities are famous for having one of worst urban sprawl and lack of walkability? It's because the oil and car companies lobbied the government to block any development plans on public transport and trains just to enrich the oil and car companies who hold the most influence on urban planning.

The cities were made for cars, not people, and it contributed to Detroit's urban decline (I know it's not the main thing, but it made the infrastructure financially unsustainable due to how inefficient it is).

Not Just Bikes explains this corrupt scam better than me:

Why American Cities Are Broke - The Growth...

The point is the decline will still continue unless everyone unites against the insanity going on lately because it's unsustainable.

There's a saying that a civilisation collapses when Empire neglects the Republic. Well, the current Biden government is currently focusing too much on Empire, completely ignoring Ohio's poisoned river that people drink out of and is home to 10% of the population in the country. The Republic is beyond rotten and corrupt now.
      So Biden wasn't Obama's VP? He didn't try to stop the wars? I didn't see him do the bare minimum of calling out Obama, and instead he does the complete opposite multiple times in other wars such as when he voted to support Bush's invasion of Iraq (based on lies about WMD's) and any other wars. Before the bombs dropped on Libya, it was the most developed country in Africa and the UN's data proves this.

Now slavery is thriving in Libya (yes, actual slavery, there's news videos about this).

Shouldn't the Arab people have the right to live in peace? Why does there have to be a dismissal over bombing innocent civilians?
      Bombing the middle east kept the world more stable? The war on terror did the opposite and created more terrorism right after the invasion of Iraq which both Bush (R) and Biden (D) voted for as you can see here. Then it rose even faster with Libya in 2011. It also led to the worst refugee crisis:

ZEIGLERFIG1.png

The people of Iraq did not want to be invaded. Even the minority that wanted the invasion regret it; search on YouTube “I toppled Saddam’s statue – now I want him back" by the BBC. Many Iraqis confirm life is much worse for them now and not improving; recently the protesters are shooting rocket launchers at government buildings.

There's no good reason today to support wasting tax money on endless wars, sacrificing our soldiers for nothing and bombing innocent civilians, then neglecting the poor back home because that's nothing but pure chaos.

Soon the bombs will come home as imperial boomerang is a real thing. Bombings have been used against people in Philadelphia before which is also home to the slum of Kensington Avenue where many die openly on the streets. The war machine has no issue bombing both Iraqi and American citizens as it has done both with no remorse.

The 2020 civil unrest and January 6th shows the conditions are boiling which correlates with the surge in violence for the past while, especially with the insane amount of mass shootings this year which is projected to hit an all time record.

It's not going to end unless the Empire stops neglecting the Republic.
      If Trump finally arrives in Ohio as he said he would, then there's no excuse for Biden. It's time to stop tolerating the madness and start demanding answers about the disaster in Ohio and the wars. If America, USSR, Britain and China can set aside their differences to unite against the the axis in WW2, then why can't the same thing be done here? The water and food supply is important and a 3-year-old girl was hospitalised and diagnosed with a lung condition breathing in East Palestine's air.

The left and right united at a anti-war rally in DC recently shows people are getting fed up and sick of the wars and the abandonment of the poor.

What's the point ignoring Flint's residents not being able to get the basic need of clean safe drinking water without lead poisoning? What's the point of ignoring the people of Skid Row LA + Tenderloin SF + Kensington Avenue who can't have basic shelter? What's the point of ignoring the people of Detroit who can't walk around safe at night or people who fear mass shootings in public places?

None of this is normal in many countries with less resources so I'm not going to accept in any excuse for failure.

I don't care how much better Biden is than Trump because he's not the president now and most importantly I don't want to tolerate the poisoned water and food supply in the Midwest which is also the most fertile area in the country.

If you don't stand for something, then you will fall for anything.

If you tolerate drinking Ohio's water and eating the chemical tainted food that causes cancer, because at least Trump isn't president, then you stand for nothing. A principle is only a principle if you stick to it all the way.
      Biden put more effort in reversing Trump's transgender bill straight away. I don't know why; maybe he wanted to be progressive by giving the Iraqi and Syrian muslims a treat by bombing them with LGBT missiles?

• Agree Agree x 1
    9. just1morething
      Benevolent

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
    10. just1morething
      Benevolent

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      So according to the footage released by Speaker McCarthy, this was a setup, and the January 6th hearings were a lie. I didn’t watch them anyway. Shame on Nancy Pelosi and the January 6th unselect Committee for this fabrication. Lots of people are in prison that shouldn’t be. Elon Musk and others had enough of the Democrats cheating.

11. Rockstar

Rockstar Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise
      The man has done it. Joey B not in sight.

Donald Trump has arrived in East Palestine, Ohio

Some personal friend of my talking about his thoughts on Trump and Biden. He didn't vote for either, but thinks Biden is more awful to the point he got motivated to be ready to vote for Trump next election lol:

Screenshot_2023-02-22-20-54-18-516_com.discord~4.jpg

Screenshot_2023-02-22-20-48-47-322_com.discord~3.jpg

Screenshot_2023-02-22-20-43-30-752_com.discord~3.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    12. Ryan Scott
      Inspired

Ryan Scott Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2022
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise Induced
      Do you know what petrochemical company was the producer of the vinyl chloride?

13. Rockstar

Rockstar Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise
      I'm not sure about this question specifically, however I do recommend researching the train company responsible for it by typing up "Norfolk Southern biggest stockholders"

I want you to research into the 1st and 2nd biggest stockholder. They have major influence on the media, especially the 2nd one. Mainstream news focusing more on balloons and UFOs over this disaster is odd knowing the harm it will cause to people's health for years to come.

14. Jammer

Jammer Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma
      Biden's Ukraine, Poland trip was a huge victory for team America. Biden made it very clear that the US stands with Ukraine and Poland, and will not tolerate aggression from Russia or any other nation. He also made sure to note the importance of democracy in both countries, and put a spotlight on their struggles. It's amazing to see a President so dedicated to standing up for freedom and democracy around the world. No matter what happens, I'm sure this trip will be remembered as a big step in strengthening the US-Ukraine alliance.

Even the non-MAGA Republicans I know are super impressed by him right now. Upstaging Putin in Ukraine and then his speech in Poland were awesome moves. His statesmanship deserves respect even if you don’t like him/wouldn’t vote for him.

Biden is showing what America stands for. The MAGA fascist movement is supporting the Russian invasion and the killings in Ukraine. All the while Trump is still declaring his support for Russian and Chinese dictators. Many Republicans are now supporting Biden.

He is truly showing what it means to be the leader of the free world. That's my President.

• Agree Agree x 1
    15. just1morething
      Benevolent

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      • Good Question Good Question x 1
    16. Rockstar

Rockstar Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise
      Just found this new video that relates to the Ohio chemical spill. They're not even Pro-Trump, so they are in a neutral party in this topic:

How Biden Crushing Railway Strike Caused Ohio...

17. tpj
      Sad

tpj Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2008
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      probably noise
    18. just1morething
      Benevolent

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I didn’t say he had it. Somebody said he had it in the original Tweet. I had never have heard of Stage 4 TDS. I suppose it’s better than Stage 5 TDS. The other person I know from Australia liked Trump because he speaks his mind.

I guess we should just stick to tinnitus only related topics :beeranimation: This thread divides us too much.

• Agree Agree x 2
    19. Rockstar

Rockstar Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise
      Some update on East Palestine, Ohio. There's been other things such as people showing pictures of their skin rashes, coughing up blood, burning sensations in their lungs, describing feeling like they are about to pass out to death etc.

Residents near Ohio train derailment diagnosed with ailments associated with chemical exposure, including bronchitis

Texas and Michigan officials say they didn’t know water, soil from Ohio train wreck would be transported into their jurisdictions:

Texas and Michigan officials say they didn’t know water, soil from Ohio train wreck would be transported into their jurisdictions

I read a comment from someone who said it could leach into the water table.

20. Jammer

Jammer Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma
      The sun may have set on Trump's presidency, but we'll always remember the time he stared into it during an eclipse.

Here's a list of things Trump did as president. Funny, but true.

Enjoy these 82 fond memories of the 4th worst president in history.

82 Stupid Things From The Trump Era You Probably Forgot About

• Like Like x 2
    21. Luman
      Benevolent

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Of course, he's stupid. Anybody that is worth 3.2 billion dollars, is the head of a corporation that owns 500 businesses, and won the presidency on his first incursion into politics, can't be very bright. He's the stupidest president we ever had. He didn't get us into a war, which of course is not good as almost any smart president would have done the opposite. He had the vaccine for COVID-19 available six months sooner than the experts predicted as possible, at "Warp Speed", which of course was dumb. He had the lowest unemployment rate among Blacks in history, and other things that only an idiot would have done.

While we are on the subject of "stupid things", President Joe Biden made an incredibly dumb statement for Black History Month, referring to White people as "stupid".

Biden ripped for 'I may be a White boy, but I'm not stupid' comment at Black History Month event: 'He is both'

22. Jammer

Jammer Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma
      Trump is not just an idiot, who would be worth about 13 billion dollars if he put his 400M inheritance into low cost index funds, he's also terrible in so many ways that it's hard to list them all; from his sociopathic lack of regard for others, his towering narcissism, his utter ease with lying (over 3000 lies during 4 years, wow!), his cruelty and sadism, the glee he takes in cheating and to his love of encouraging violence.

But of all the repulsive character traits in a man so wholly lacking in any redeemable qualities, I agree with you that Trump is incredibly stupid, as you put it 'he's the most stupidest president we ever had'.

And his stupidity caused him to blunder so badly he couldn't be saved, even by his most powerful lying sycophants and lawyers. His stupidity was proved when Trump fumbled his way through his failed coup, unwilling to see that stealing the election from Joe Biden was a lost cause. At every turn, his lawyers tried and failed to challenge the election, because it was a free and fair election. He's even on tape asking others to commit crimes and give him votes. And the tapes don't lie. What a buffoon!

Yes, at the end of the day, I have to agree with you; he's a stupid, nasty man who will try and likely fail again to cheat his way into the presidency. I feel sorry for those who will vote for him, as he has wrapped them so tight into a ball of violence and hatred that they can't see beyond of their own limited, narrow views and do what's right for our country and democratic republic.

• Winner Winner x 1
    23. Luman
      Benevolent

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Biden refers to Maryland Gov. Wes Moore, who is Black, as 'boy'.

“You got a hell of a new governor in Wes Moore, I tell ya,” Biden said during remarks on the economy Wednesday to an audience of IBEW union workers in Lanham, Maryland. “He’s the real deal, and the boy looked like he could still play. He got some guns on him,” Biden added, eliciting cheers from the crowd.

Moore, who played wide receiver on the Johns Hopkins University football team as a student, was elected governor of Maryland in a landslide last November. He is 44 years old.

Biden refers to Maryland’s first black...

• Funny Funny x 1
    24. Rockstar

Rockstar Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise
      It's probably the dementia tricking him thinking it's still the "good ol' days"

I remember this. What's with neo-libs being patronizing and demanding minorities not have any autonomy over their own decisions?

Joe Biden To Charlamagne: “You...

• Agree Agree x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    25. Jammer

Jammer Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma
      President Biden’s Bipartisan Infrastructure Law is delivering an unprecedented investment in America that will revitalize essential water and wastewater infrastructure across the country through the release of 2.4 Billion for clean water infrastructure upgrades.

Score another won for the Biden- Hartis administration.

EPA announces $2.4 billion for clean water projects

26. just1morething
      Benevolent

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Why doesn’t that fruitcake Alejandro Mayorkas defend our southern border? Is he getting kickbacks from the Mexican drug cartels like reportedly Democrat Katie Hobbs from Arizona is? Just like Biden getting influence peddling money from China. The Biden’s are stonewalling the House Oversight Committee according to Chairman James Comer.

Our worst President ever with his shit-eating-grin, eager to recklessly spend the U.S. taxpayers money:

0BCFCD18-977B-4DF6-BE44-38927053C97A.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    27. Rockstar

Rockstar Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise
    28. Rockstar

Rockstar Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise
      He's too busy being patronizing to minorities as usual to show what a benevolent imbecile he is, despite his history:

Biden says ‘I may be a white boy, but...

Instead of directly helping minorities with class based solutions, him and his henchmen would rather do the equivalent of randomly commenting Black History Month on a song made by a black artist out of nowhere to pat himself on the back. That's as far as it goes.

Then excuses are made about why homelessness can't be solved because Biden needs to bomb Somalia as they need "help" by giving Somalia a worsening famine.

Someone I know born in Ghana who lives in DC says liberals have done nothing to improve his living standards except speed up the decline of it.

He also brings up how Biden's government is more willing to cause instability in Africa where a lot of his family still lives, whilst Trump at least withdrew from Somalia. Biden reversed it as apparently he really cares about helping Africans by dropping bombs and worsening a famine.

He doesn't seem to care about the people from both within his own country or outside of it based on everything I said here. Nothing but chaos.

• Agree Agree x 2
    29. just1morething
      Benevolent

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      This was May 2019. How things have changed for the worse under Biden. Trump had Putin under control back then.

upload_2023-3-3_13-30-36.png

• Funny Funny x 2
    30. Jammer

Jammer Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma
      Democrats said a trio of witnesses billed as “whistle-blowers” provided no evidence of wrongdoing, espoused false claims about the Capitol riot and were compensated by an ally of former President Donald J. Trump.

Leave it to Jim Jordan and company to not even be able to propagandize without stepping on their own dicks on their 'Weaponization' committee. It’s like something Mel Brooks would write: “it’s like Nazis, but with morons!”

Who could have possibly guessed it was all bullshit the whole time, oh, just about everyone. They don't give a shit if they are made to look like fools, as long as they manage to get some 10 second sound bites they can play on Fox, totally out of context, to spoon feed the rubes...

G.O.P. Witnesses, Paid by Trump Ally, Embraced Jan. 6 Conspiracy Theories

• Agree Agree x 1