A Good Day for Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Philososound541, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Philososound541

Philososound541 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      8/13/2001
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Azithromycin
      Today was a good day to have tinnitus. I believe that habituation is happening now. Tinnitus is something that doesn't define who I am, so I am free to live my life as I please.

Sleep is something that I do struggle with from time to time, but the less I stress over sleep the more I get. I know that Tinnitus has the possibility of becoming worse, but that very thought keeps me from fully habituating. I can sleep if I remember that Tinnitus isn't painful to me.

These are my thoughts I want to share them because today was such a pleasant day. I love my tinnitus, and I no longer see it as a burden. I will soon start school. I have three weeks of summer left, and I am ready to succeed. I will buy a sound masker for my birthday.

Thank you all for being my friends and I wish everyone one of you success with habituating to your very unique Tinnitus.

• Like Like x 4
      • Winner Winner x 2
    2. WaqasVic
      Artistic

WaqasVic Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      My T is way different than all of you , ask me how
      hey man that's very good, i hope i habituate to my loud tinnitus. it returned to me like a beast lol. one day it's here next day it's gone. it's been 5 years for me now i got habituated but then again it came back loud. good for you man good for you :) , now protect your ear and stay happy

• Like Like x 1