Adrenaline Rush

Discussion in 'Support' started by cowdodge, Jul 3, 2014.

1. cowdodge
      Grumpy

cowdodge Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Treatment
      Intermittent adrenaline rushes occurring for natural reasons do not require treatment. If chronic stress, anxiety or panic disorder triggers an excessive secretion of adrenaline, anti-anxiety medications, such as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, can alleviate symptoms by blocking the trigger. Beta-blockers, which bind to receptors on the heart, are commonly used to prevent a failing heart from going into overdrive from an excessive secretion of stress hormones. According to a report published in the February 2007 issue of Nature Medicine, another treatment for heart patients still under investigation consists in blocking adrenal gland GRK2, an enzyme that regulates adrenaline secretion.

Is there anyone here that is takeing a Beta -blocker for this condition? I'm far from being a doctor but after reading this about adrenaline and the body it makes perfectly good sence about why we feel like we are on pins and needles when in this situation.

Would like to hear from one of the doctors about this subject-Thanks Jon

• Like Like x 1
    2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      cowdodge
      Grumpy

cowdodge Member

Tinnitus Since:
      My main doctor that I have doesn't have a clue about our conditions and I don't know who to turn to but maybe a physicist or someone who would understand these drugs and how to use them properly. Really would like some input on this matter. Thanks Jon

• Like Like x 1
    3. powder

powder Member

Stress?

4. lapidus

lapidus Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise induced
      You can make sure that the doctors on this site see this thread by tagging them, like this: @Dr. Nagler @Dr. Gans @Dr. Hubbard

Or post your question in the "Doctor's Corner". Hope someone will have an answer :)

5. Marlene
      English

Marlene Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      July 1996
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Bacterial virus
      This anxiety hits me some morning,can last couple hours or even longer,depends day to day,my evenings become my days,always thought it was hormone related,or thyroid playing up,as they both give off anxiety symptoms.
      I would be interested if a dr could shed some light on why some tinnitus sufferers get this anxiety problem,meds seem to make anxiety increase,so I take none,but the problem still around unshakable.Why? Stress maybe? Who knows,it's like waking up with excess energy,how I describe it.Good thread Cowdodge

6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      cowdodge
      Grumpy

cowdodge Member

Tinnitus Since:
      I know I posted a short post on my dealing with adrenaline rush but I was wondering have other people on this site notice any particular problems with this situation? I started to read up on this and I definitely have problems in this area besides the tinnitus situations. You can check yourself out with a few test to see if your system is out of order by just following three test. I won't go into details of these test but one of them is sore eyes as that is one indicator of this situation. The tinnitus situation drives the adrenal gland and in turn puts it into overtime and causes other problems in the body. Not a good thing but its something some of us folks who deal with this junk everyday haft to deal with. Anyway you can goggle adrenaline gland and check it out and work out a program that with help this situation.

• Informative Informative x 1