Bio-Touch for Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by calin, Jan 26, 2013.

1. calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
      I was doing some googling due to boshack's thread and Karen's post and found this.

http://www.justtouch.com/healing-touch-resources/tinnitus

Bio-Touch is a Healing Touch Technique Used for Tinnitus

Did you ever experience that constant ringing in the ears that is medically called tinnitus? Did you ever try the numerous medications or therapies to get rid of that annoying problem? If you still have the tinnitus, you might want to try Bio-Touch as part of your healthcare protocol. This healing touch therapy is easy for the whole family to learn, and can be applied, with wonderful results, in any informal setting. The set of points on the body that is lightly touched in order to help alleviate tinnitus symptoms, is the ear set. (See link below.)

Learn Exactly How to Address Tinnitus Using a Healing Touch Technique Called Bio-Touch
      To begin learning Bio-Touch as healing touch therapy, please join our non-profit network. This $18 membership entitles you to a complimentary copy of our training eBook, which is normally a $49 value. In our easy-to-follow eBook, with video links, you will learn exactly how Bio-Touch may be used as a healing touch technique for tinnitus.

Do You Have Questions About Tinnitus Or Healing Touch Therapies?
      We, at Bio-Touch, know that all touch therapies differ in some way. Should you have any questions that you would like for us to answer before becoming a new member, and joining our community, feel free to call, e-mail, or send us a live chat message. When you finally join the Bio-Touch community, and practice the healing touch therapy, you will understand what makes our method so beneficial.
      Always perform the GREETING before you apply any other sets.
      Click Ear Set to see how Bio-Touch is used as a healing touch therapy.

The video on how to use the ear touch points are here..... http://justtouch.com/page40-41.html or click on "Ear Set" in the above sentence.

2. Karen
      Talkative

Karen Manager Staff Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      First time: Noise 2nd Time: Ototoxic drug
      Thanks, Calin! This is very interesting; I tried the Greeting and Ear touch points. It's simple, and could be effective over time.

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
    4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
      Karen, in the interview above, he said it is more effective if someone else does it on you. hmmmm.... I like to do my own "touching!" ;)

5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
      Here is a preview of the ebook.... http://www.justtouch.com/ebook_preview.html

This preview has links to video clips demonstrating the technique for the chapter. One must pay $18 to view the full ebook.

I like their Mission statement which includes... Love they neighbor.

Now, if I can only find someone to do the light touch points for me!! haha

6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
      Oh Karen, I noticed that the ear points are also used for balance issues.... it seems it is complementary treatment for your other treatments. ;)

7. Karen
      Talkative

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Calin, This does sound like it's worth a try. Thanks for all the information!

8. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
      I bought a membership and got the free ebook. It's easy enough to do. Spoke to the founder and he said the doing it on oneself has had good results. Just depends ....it's better if it is done with 2 people though he said.

The nursing program at Oklahoma State University uses it.

Todd Felder NWOSU Nursing Senior

9. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
      Karen, have you done any more of the technique?

My T is quite low. Did the touch session myself about 4-5 times. Only once on Sunday by someone else on me.

10. Karen
      Talkative

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I've only done it 3 times, so far; on myself only. Haven't asked anyone to try it with me, as yet. My tinnitus has been better lately, so I believe it's too early to tell how well it has worked. I'll keep trying, though!

11. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
      Ok. thanks for getting back to me.

When driving home from work, I noticed I had no T. Never happened before. It lasted for about an hour and then just the slightest whisper started back up. Still there.... just a whisper.

I did another round a bit ago.

12. Karen
      Talkative

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Calin,
      That's very exciting --- and encouraging! Please keep us posted.

13. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
      Karen, Being prone in bed I noticed it slightly raised just above a whisper. Hope it goes back to no sound again this afternoon.

My manual says to wait 6-7 hours for the body to run the "cycle". So I won't do the technique more often than that... 6-7 hours. Once or twice a week is sufficient. But, I feel better with more treatment especially since I can do it myself.

The manual says it is an undoing process, so everyone's body responds dependent upon the biological response.... unique to each individual.

14. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
      It's afternoon now. T is still a very weak high pitch squeal.. Can't tell right now if it is pulsing. If I close my ear flaps and listen attentively, I get the sense that the squeal fades in and out - almost like a sputtering car or motor (but high pitch) Maybe that is the pulsing I was used to. The volume has been rather constant... so I am hopeful that this low level will not increase. But..... we shall see! Actually, I just paid attention to it when I logged in here just now.

15. Karen
      Talkative

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      That's good to know, about the 6 to 7 hours' wait between sessions. This morning, before I read your comments, I tried doing it a couple of times in succession. That was probably not a good idea! Anything I do in the way of treatment seems to aggravate my pulsating, so this evening the pulsating was worse than usual. I think I'll lay off the treatment for awhile before I try it again.

It's great that yours is down to a soft, high-pitched squeal. You may just prove to be one of TT's success stories!

16. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
      Sorry to hear that it makes it worse Karen. hmmm... Doesn't make sense. They state clearly that the technique does no harm. It is only a very light touch. Are you pressing too hard?

I didn't get the same "silence" on the way home from work today that happened yesterday. However, it is still very light.

17. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
      I am just going to log my T volume here as long as I am doing the Bio Touch technique. Did a round this am as well as before bed.

Today I first paid attention after my shower. Whisper.

I am at work, and still a whisper.

I did take a child dose of benedryl this am. Don't know if that helps reduce the T manifestation or not. I have been taking benedryl for a couple of weeks for urticaria I developed weeks ago.

18. Louise

Louise Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      29/06/2012 worsened Jan 2017 & Dec 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise exposure
      Hi Calin,

Have you learned the trick of not paying attention or are you able to do that only when the T is quiet?

19. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
      Hi Loiuse!

I don't pay attention to it except maybe one or twice a day... and then here.

My T has been a whisper each time I payed attention to it today - 3 times so far.

So... what is the trick? Got my curiosity up! ;)

20. Louise

Louise Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise exposure
      Ha, no I was asking you for the trick :)

I cant not pay attention to mine, I have the TV on now and I can hear it still. Is it then possible to not pay attention? I suppose Jastrebof would say 'yes'. I dont know the trick for that though.

21. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
      I spoke with the founder and he said to do the brain touch points as well since tinnitus is not necessarily just an ear issue.

He also said he has seen cases of tinnitus sufferers get relief with this method.

Oh, he said use the same points on your pets if you want. I will try that if I can get my dog to sit still long enough!

Here is the free head set demo http://justtouch.com/page36-37.html

22. Louise

Louise Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise exposure
      Im going to have to try this. Mine is a brain thing (caused by lack of sensory input from the inner ear). Calin could you give me the link to what I need to do?
      Desperate of South Elmsall.

23. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      calin
      Inspired

calin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct 2011
      http://www.justtouch.com/ Main site
      Here is the free head set demo http://justtouch.com/page36-37.html

The video on how to use the ear touch points are here..... http://justtouch.com/page40-41.html or click on "Ear Set" in the above sentence.

You have to do the Greeting first.

There are links throughout the site.

When I get someone to do it for me it is very comforting... especially the head set points.

I also do the blood pressure and a couple of other points.

I am doing it with my sister who has cancer. She relaxes through it.

Keep up updated!!