Head Tingles?

Discussion in 'Support' started by derpytia, Apr 11, 2016.

tinnitus forum
    1. derpytia

derpytia Member

Rescue, California
      Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Hearing loss / ETD
      So I've experienced this off an on in the past two years of having T and it doesn't really send me into panic anymore but I'm just curious...

Does anyone else get this like brain/head tingle at sudden continuous noises? Not necessarily loud (or too loud) noises but just noises in general? I wonder if this is in any way connect with those ASMR videos I see on Youtube from time to time. People say that whispering, the crinkle of paper, tapping, and other small noises give them a pleasant tingle in their head and that it relaxes them.

For me this head tingling/buzzing doesn't really relax me per se but I'm curious if my brain has been rewired weirdly or something since I know through various things that neuroplasticity definitely kicked in and changed a few things about my brain since I got T...