Hey Good News Guys!...

Discussion in 'Support' started by papu, Jul 15, 2016.

1. papu
      Chatty

papu Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      NOT. My wife of seven years just divorce me. Guess my tinnitus got to her. Well better to find out the type of person she was. Imagine if I had been hit by a truck and left paralysed, I would had have to clean my own poop for life. Well everything happens for a reason

• Hug Hug x 1
    2. Scott T
      Alone

Scott T Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear wax removal?
      I am sorry to hear about that papu divorce sucks, hope you are doing ok and if you have kids they are ok as well

3. Zora
      Depressed

Zora Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      1st time: Megaphone ;2nd time: headphones too loud
      Hey mate,

I am so sorry. Your Tinnitus is severe then I guess? I also tell myself that everything happens for a reason. But I dont see Tinnitus helping me in my life, its just changing me to the worst version of myself.

• Agree Agree x 2
    4. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Hi @papu,
      Sorry to hear your sad news but try to remain strong.
      If you need support anytime please reach out to us on the forum round the clock.
      Living with tinnitus is hard and I'm sure my hubbys ears have had a good bashing over the years but I'm their for him with his epilepsy and back problems.
      If you find anxiety sets in and low moods that dont lift after a few days please see your doctor as it is a stressful situation for you to go through.
      Wishing you lots of love ....glynis x

• Hug Hug x 1
    5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      papu
      Chatty

papu Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      @Zora no my tinnitus is not severe as a matter of fact with time it is been getting better. It just that it really changes you. I was a very outgoing funny joker guy and it has turn me inwards and a little bit anti social. I don't like to go to friends gathering since there is always music involved and I always have to wear plugs and it make it hard to interect with others.

6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      papu
      Chatty

papu Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      @glynis thanks for your kind words. In spite of all I am trying to be positive about the future. I am getting better or habituated however they want to call it and the future is no longer dark as before. Thankfully they were no children involved since my wife has problems (imagine the irony) I made the ultimate sacrifice no children in my future and stuck with her for better or worse. She had different vows apparently. Now I can try to have a family with a future partner ( tinnitus has not affected my sperm count 148000000) just hope they don't cry too hard (need silent babies).

7. Mario martz
      Creative

Mario martz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2016
      Hey Papu, sorry to hear about your divorce.
      i guess its difficult to see this right now....
      but this has a postive outcome, you found out who she was.
      you are supposed to be with the person that you love, even during the hard and difficult times.
      i wouldnt left the love of my life just because he cant go to parties or because hes going through a hard time.
      i would find the way to make things better, watch netflix together, learn to cook, go hiking... be anti social together, thats why you marry someone to stick together and love each other.
      i know its hard coping with tinnitus and the ending of a relationship at the same time, i had the same... so i know.

this is the best opportunity to find someone who loves you for who you are and that can also give you kids :)
      dont worry about babies crying. there are a lot of users in here dealing with tinnitus and babies and will give you great advices when that time comes.

heads up!

8. Nonna
      Moonlighting

Nonna Member

Tinnitus Since:
      1/17/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      guess
      Ahh divorce, thank God we can do it.