I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by R. David Case, Dec 27, 2018.

1. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

R. David Case Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Another success in the test group this morning!!

• Like Like x 2
    2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Well the fact is neither the body nor the brain has a firewall, external forces (accidental or by design) can drastically change biological systems in us. For example I was amazed when I found out that cell phone waves unwind your D.N.A . If you reverse engineer that it means our D.N.A are antenna receiving man made powerful signals that are changing the cell structure in ways we don't want to happen. The body has to repair that unwinding. That is just one aspect of the subject, take the brain for example, it is very easy to change brain chemistry from long distance Telemetering.

The following document is a scientific journal showing the ability to do this since 1960's. So what I am saying is everything has been weaponized in our society and the ability to directly transmit neural information to every brain on earth at once as the following journal says, is mankind's worst nightmare.

e harrass.PNG

3. Bndsmheowqhe

Bndsmheowqhe Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud noise exposure
      Do you think this player would improve my experience with the sound file?

https://audirvana.com/audirvana/introduction/

4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I did not see any specifications on the link, If it has an equalizer the answer is yes, I have found my Sony UX-560 has an onboard equalizer and I raise the high frequencies and lower the lows, it works better than the raw file.

• Like Like x 1
    5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      We have another success in the test group today, I think we are finally getting traction in the new group as people realize it works and lose their fear.

• Like Like x 2
    6. JohnAdams
      Festive

JohnAdams Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Aspirin Toxicity/Possibly Noise
      So @R. David Case, do you think there is a subgroup that your sound works better for?

7. gorzakus

gorzakus Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Hearing loss ?
      No need to convince me, I know it works.

• Agree Agree x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    8. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Yes, sound induced tinnitus and sudden unexplained onset tinnitus, but we think it will work on other types. This is why the test group was formed, to test it on all types and quantify the how and why.

9. Alex Matyjasek
      Not amused

Alex Matyjasek Member

Tinnitus Since:
      8 September 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Stress? Who knows...
      And have you had time to do the treatment properly?

10. Brian Douglas

Brian Douglas Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      SSHL Left Ear
      Actually, I am that Brian Douglas and I DID write that myself. I'm not even going to argue with you on everything you said here because the fact of the matter is is that R. David Case is no longer charging for the CDs and hasn't for well over a year. Even then when he did it was only to cover costs. He has opened up the sound file for free download everybody. He's not trying to charge anybody for anything. You people are trolls and it's sickening.

• Agree Agree x 3
      • Like Like x 2
      • Helpful Helpful x 1
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
    11. Contrast
      No Mood

Contrast Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      late 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise injury
      We deal with actual scammers left and right on this forum, there are many people scamming tinnitus sufferers. We don't know who is a scammer, or who is geinunely trying to help even if they hold some questionable ideas.

12. Greg Sacramento

Greg Sacramento Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2011
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Syringing + Somatic tinnitus from dental work
      Another concern for the both of you as being mods for other sites, why call intelligent regulars of this board trolls?

As you both know, science involves supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained. So with that debate should be welcome and proof of data is needed, not just word of mouth.

• Agree Agree x 2
    13. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      But you have a mob mentality to shoot to kill first and find out the facts later!! You should find out if the person is real before you make accusations and character assassinations. You @Contrast could have caused thousands of the 24,000 views of this thread to decide not to try my free Tinnitus Mix, this means thousands would have found relief but now are continuing to suffer. What kind of science is that?

14. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      That's why I spent $3000 in the beginning giving away CDs for free, to prove Tinnitus Mix works. I even paid shipping myself. I improved Tinnitus Mix 17 times in 18 years using the testimony letters and feedback. This is where the testimony letters came from saying I had saved their lives. I thought I would come on here and help many people for free, it was a horrible business idea but a great concept for humanity.

I did not count on the bitterness and negativity of members on here that control the conversations.

15. dellwas

dellwas Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/19
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      concussion or ETD
      I have been using it for 7 days. The last two days my tinnitus has been gone, along with hyperacusis. Now to be fair I also have BPPV and ETD. Had fluid on my ear that has disappeared. However, I'm convinced David's file has helped. Was it life changing, absolutely, and that is good enough for me.

• Like Like x 3
      • Winner Winner x 1
    16. dellwas

dellwas Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/19
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      concussion or ETD
      Contrast, huh. Blocked that guy a while ago and never looked back...

• Like Like x 2
    17. dellwas

dellwas Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/19
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      concussion or ETD
      I've been using it for a week with good results, and I will not be going anywhere...

• Like Like x 2
    18. dellwas

dellwas Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/19
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      concussion or ETD
      They are for me...

• Agree Agree x 1
    19. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I am so happy for you!!!! All I am trying to do is help people for free. It is MUCH harder than I ever imagined.

• Like Like x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
    20. dellwas

dellwas Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/19
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      concussion or ETD
      Feel free to share my posts from the Facebook group. They can't accuse me of being biased as I am not an admin, moderator, or owner of any tinnitus groups. All I know is that it has helped me and that's all that counts in my books - George Johnston

• Like Like x 3
      • Agree Agree x 1
    21. dellwas

dellwas Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/19
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      concussion or ETD
      I'm in the same boat, very sensitive to night noises, and in fact have been wearing foam earplugs nightly for 20 years. I listen to it on average for 4 hours a day, and have been for 8 days. It appears to be working for me.

• Agree Agree x 1
      • Useful Useful x 1
    22. dellwas

dellwas Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/19
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      concussion or ETD
      Thanks, I was debating which ones to buy. Think I'll stick with the KTX...

• Like Like x 1
    23. Brian Douglas

Brian Douglas Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      SSHL Left Ear
      I totally get that but it does not excuse the absolutely rude troll-like Behavior that I found throughout this thread. The name-calling and the accusatory tone of people is disgusting. Fine, be careful and cautious about posts but what is the purpose of the mean and vindictive and flat-out rude attitude of some of the people? We're here because we have the same damn problem. We have tinnitus. It sucks. Why in the hell do people have to make that situation so much worse just because somebody posted something they disagree with?

• Agree Agree x 4
      • Like Like x 2
    24. Brian Douglas

Brian Douglas Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      SSHL Left Ear
      I'm sorry but I called total BS on your statement. What people are doing in these replies is not debate. It is literally a troll like mentality. Almost a mob like mentality. Nobody can come here and say anything that threatens their white held beliefs. I get it because they have tinnitus and have been let down so many times by products and services and everything this side of the moon. The difference is, those people ask for money. Those people have flashy websites promising the world. This treatment was presented as a possible tool to help. There were no promises made. Everything was offered at no charge. Scientific trial and error could have taken place but anybody who wanted to try it for free on their own. Then, after trying it, debate could have been sued. Instead, everybody jump down his throat and mine for that matter without any sense of weather it even worked. Just disgusting.

• Like Like x 4
      • Agree Agree x 3
    25. Greg Sacramento

Greg Sacramento Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2011
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Syringing + Somatic tinnitus from dental work
      The tool - a commercial product does have a charge that you and friend have promoted so many times. To me that is a concern as there are other manufacturer devices, not so local to your friend that can be placed over the ears. I'm not finding fault with your method, but debate of that isn't trolling.

26. ringinghours

ringinghours Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Tinnitus Mix doesn't work. I tried it for many hours and it did not help at all. The engineer that created it is delusional.

• Informative Informative x 1
      • Creative Creative x 1
    27. dellwas

dellwas Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/19
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      concussion or ETD
      Sorry to hear that, it states it works in 50% of the cases. I'm on my 10th day and it is working for me.

• Like Like x 3
    28. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      It does not work for everyone, about 50%.

29. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I have tested many headphones, they work the best, period.

30. JohnAdams
      Festive

JohnAdams Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Aspirin Toxicity/Possibly Noise
      Contrast is a very good man and an important part of this community.

• Agree Agree x 1