I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by R. David Case, Dec 27, 2018.

1. leledany

leledany Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2016-11-02
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma
      @RaZaH if his method doesn’t work for you, it doesn’t mean it will not be beneficial to others. Do not be jealous, you will have your cure in future... maybe.

• Agree Agree x 1
    2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

R. David Case Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      You don't know what you are talking about, nothing I can say or do or post will be legitimate to you.

great disconection.png
      mary t gone.png
      person 382 mirical.png
      Screenshot_2019-05-05 (12) Inbox kefpembp protonmail com ProtonMail.png

3. Alex Matyjasek
      Not amused

Alex Matyjasek Member

Tinnitus Since:
      8 September 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Stress? Who knows...
      • Winner Winner x 1
    4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      It does not matter what I post, we live in a time that has no trust in their fellow man, several on Tinnitus Talk have used Tinnitus Mix and got good results and were chided and ridiculed and you don't even believe them.

So I give up on all of you. I hate to say it but there is nothing more I can do.

I have invented a sound that knocks out tinnitus,I have been tinnitus free for 18 years only because of Tinnitus Mix, I have helped over 500 people eliminate or reduce their tinnitus and all I get is grief for trying to help all of you for free.

• Like Like x 2
      • Agree Agree x 1
    5. david14433

david14433 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      7/4/2000
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud sounds.
      I'll give it a shot, thanks.

• Like Like x 1
    6. Mikejl46

Mikejl46 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not sure,
      Please keep us posted on how it works.

• Like Like x 1
    7. Piney

Piney Member

Tinnitus Since:
      March 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Shingles virus
      -neutral position- I think if a recognizable name on this site did a video of how much it helped them, validation would speak for itself.

• Agree Agree x 1
    8. StubbyJ

StubbyJ Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/02/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud Noise Exposure
      Further Questions for Mr. Case

How much does said program cost?
      Does your program do anything similar to Binaural beats? Binaural beats ruined me.

9. GregCA
      Jaded

GregCA Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Otosclerosis
      Unfortunately a sample of one is not statistically relevant, so it would not prove much.

There's a reason people/labs go through the pain of building rigorous scientific studies: we want to be able to trust the data we derive from them. There is a painful cost to that, but data we can't trust is useless, however cheap it may be.

10. Piney

Piney Member

Tinnitus Since:
      March 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Shingles virus
      With tinnitus on one side, do you use the headphones on both ears for Tinnitus Mix, or will it suffice to wear it only on the ear that has tinnitus?

11. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      USE ON BOTH EARS.

12. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      It is free and is not binaural beats, it is like nothing else out there, here is what a neural scientist said about the Tinnitus Mix.

• Like Like x 1
    13. StubbyJ

StubbyJ Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/02/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud Noise Exposure
      Thanks.

14. Piney

Piney Member

Tinnitus Since:
      March 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Shingles virus
      Anybody have any luck with this strategy recently?

• Like Like x 1
    15. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I am helping several groups and we are having good success rates, about 50% of those that follow instructions get relief from Tinnitus Mix.

16. billie48
      Sunshine

billie48 Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      not sure
      Don't let the doubters derail your effort. There are other members who appreciate what you are trying to do. You have stated right upfront that this doesn't work for everyone. So there may be frustrating feelings expressed at times. Hope our members will remain cordial in this well read thread.

• Like Like x 2
    17. jay777

jay777 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      benzo/ headphones
      Why do you think you have had limited success here?

• Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    18. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      We live in a society with no trust, so when one loud person calls me crazy or scammer 500 believe it and don't try Tinnitus Mix. Even the ones that got relief using Tinnitus Mix are scared to post here because the mob will pounce on them saying it's your imagination that your tinnitus is gone.

Read this:
      from t talk t gone best.png

19. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Thank you for the kind words, my only goal is to help as many as I can end the torture (for free) but I find it is like the hardest thing I have ever done. I remember when I had severe tinnitus and it destroyed my life for 3 years. Tinnitus Mix has got my life back and I hope to pass it on.

• Like Like x 1
    20. GlennS

GlennS Member Podcast Patron Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      Yeah, you must have it sit in your parking lot for a month before you have enough juice to drive it downtown. You'd get more real-world utility from a bike.

BTW, I recently bought an electric car myself, a REAL one. Hyundai Kona with a 64kW lithium pack. I can go over 300 miles on a charge if I hypermile it. Those mad scientist experiments with conversions were fun back in the day but they are nothing to brag about these days.

21. ThijsD

ThijsD Member

Tinnitus Since:
      24/04/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Stress anxiety
      First of all let me thank you for your effort. Seems to me you are genuinely trying to help people which is much appreciated. I do have a couple of question.

1) Can I try this on my normal headphones with my mobile phone or are the Koss headphones required?
      2) Can I listen to this while awake (for example while working on my laptop) or do I need to be asleep?

• Like Like x 1
    22. ThijsD

ThijsD Member

Tinnitus Since:
      24/04/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Stress anxiety
      @R. David Case and a third question, sorry. My tinnitus is stress related, will this sound therapy work in my case?

23. dellwas

dellwas Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/19
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      concussion or ETD
      I'm sure as hell not scared to say it works for me David. All I can say is if they want to play mob, then go for it. Ignore button works great for clowns. :)

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    24. dellwas

dellwas Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/19
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      concussion or ETD
      I'll throw this out while waiting for David to answer. I used Altec Lansings, a bit dated but were pricey when I got them, then switched to the Koss, seemed much better. I can't listen to it while sleeping, very light sleeper so I listen to it during the day, 3-4 hours. It has taken longer, I'm in my second month, but it is working... Hope this helps.

• Like Like x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
    25. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      We are finding it is helping many forms of tinnitus. Yes I think it will help you. We are getting reports from our test group that their doctors are finding improvements not only in tinnitus but IMPROVED hearing. This is not just someone saying it, their doctors are testing them before and after. I get many reports of increased clarity of mind also. The pulses and chaotic wave forms seem to be provoking neural networks to awaken and work properly. This article is a clue to how Tinnitus Mix works:

52720412_2070211023100457_5112668041968091136_n.jpg
      Screenshot_2019-03-07 R David Case Anti-Tinnitus Sound System Group.png

26. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Yes you can use it during the day but it works faster if used at night, make sure not to skip a day/night or the tinnitus will try to reform. We are finding it better not to waste time and just get the Koss KTX-PRO1 headphones, others could cause spike.

READ THIS from our test group:

Screenshot_2019-06-14 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus.png

27. Greg Sacramento

Greg Sacramento Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2011
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Syringing + Somatic tinnitus from dental work
      Seeing the above promotion for a certain brand of headphones which is often and from you is questionable.

Promoting only a financially troubled company that had several non product lawsuits which sells headphones. These lawsuits comprise of investor and corporate which can be viewed by interest search. One report article was written by an investigative reporter and he gives his email for inquiry.

Some of their product satisfaction remarks echo the same words as those promoting non trial science study. Are you also from Milwaukee!! I have a biomed engineer friend that says there's many headphone companies that are just as good, if not better.

28. ThijsD

ThijsD Member

Tinnitus Since:
      24/04/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Stress anxiety
      @R. David Case Thanks for your reply. Does this mean is doesn't matter whether the tinnitus is a constant sound, if it changes if it is a humming or buzzing sound? It works equally well in all case? Mine is more of a buzz with a high pitch sound now and then.

29. dellwas

dellwas Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/19
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      concussion or ETD
      So what? They worked better than my Altec Lansings and a pair of Sony's that I had, and that's all that matters to me. Really, don't you have better things to do than worry about what kind of headphones are being used?

• Agree Agree x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    30. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I have tested many headphones and the Koss KTX-PRO1 work the best period. I have nothing to do with Koss and don't even own stock in them, they just work the best with Tinnitus Mix. I think it is the titanium in them and the coil size that makes them work the best.

• Like Like x 1