I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by R. David Case, Dec 27, 2018.

1. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

R. David Case Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Yes, this is not notch therapy where you have to find your tone and adjust to it. Tinnitus Mix works on most tones of tinnitus with no adjustment needed. We have even greatly reduced hyperacusis in a couple of people but they only had it for 6 months. The pattern we are seeing is there is a much higher success rate when the condition has started within 6 months to a year. We are seeing good results even if the person has had tinnitus for many years but Tinnitus Mix takes much longer to knock it out. I believe the reason is these conditions are slowly causing brain damage and the longer it goes on the longer it takes to repair that damage.

This guy had tinnitus for 22 years and it took 3 weeks.

update on brians friend.png

2. linearb
      Psychedelic

linearb Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

beliefs are makyo and reality ignores them
      Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      People in that timeframe often improve or recover with no intervention.

What you are doing may or may not be beneficial for some people but it's completely unscientific, and your long history of posting "the CIA has mind control satellite stuff, really!" makes me think you're dealing with schizophrenia or a related condition on top of tinnitus.

This thread is nearly 50 pages; who has actually tried the free audio files, and what do they have to say about it?

Just. Fucking. LOL

• Agree Agree x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
    3. Greg Sacramento

Greg Sacramento Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame Advocate

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2011
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Syringing + Somatic tinnitus from dental work
      @linearb I also question why a scientific study agreement has not be made as well as others.

Experiencing: Mind control with electromagnetic frequency. A neuro-electromagnetic device or CD sounds, which broadcast sound into the skull - brain of persons or animals by way of pulse.

• Agree Agree x 1
    4. just1morething
      Benevolent

just1morething Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      TMJ disorder, airplane barotrauma, noise exposure.
      That did sound a bit delusional to me and surely affected his credibility for some of us. I personally have not tried his sound mix long enough to evaluate it.

5. dellwas

dellwas Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/19
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      concussion or ETD
      I have, been using it for a month or more and it is working. Take it or leave it, I don't care. Others in the 50 page thread have said the same thing. Is it really necesasry to accuse someone of mental illness? Your post is about to be reported.

• Funny Funny x 1
    6. linearb
      Psychedelic

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Stating the obvious is not harassment or an accusation. Paranoid delusions aren't necessarily a reason someone can't invent something useful, but they're a great reason to scrutinize the source.

I'll definitely leave it, since anecdotes aren't data.
      Someone's calling a grown up? I'm shaking in my boots.

• Agree Agree x 4
    7. Greg Sacramento

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2011
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      @dellwas I was one of the first that responded to you with your post concussion and we had good conversation. It's been mentioned that post concussion of six months or less, will most likely fade. I provided you with a link that included this - copied.

Noise sensitivity and tinnitus after concussion

Being more sensitive to sound is normal after concussion.
      Some people may find that they have problems going to noisy places such as the grocery store and restaurants.
      Try wearing ear plugs in noisy places as it will help block sounds that you are more sensitive to.

The reason why I posted this article to you from concussion experts is that I have known that most do recover from post concussion at around six months. I have also known a few with concussion that used headphones or exposed themselves to noise where they did not fully recover or where tinnitus came back later.

Just food for though.

8. dellwas

dellwas Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/19
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      concussion or ETD
      The beauty of groups like this are the capabilities to ignore, this group is no exception. I prefer to call it a "clown cage". You are getting added to mine, enjoy, you will have company.

9. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      7 out of 9 people that tried my Tinnitus Mix has reported good results here on Tinnitus Talk, I have eliminated or reduced tinnitus in over 520 people worldwide. If all you can do is criticize then I guess you want me to stop helping people end the torture. I have never had any mental problems and am just doing what I can to help.

tinnitus permantly gone.PNG
      ground breaking news.PNG

10. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I really don't care if informing people of knowledge is considered delusional, I view it in the opposite, I see naive people walking around that don't even pay attention to their environment and do not understand biology and the external effects of electronic systems on the body, THAT is delusional!!

cell waves dna.png

11. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Everyone is skeptical, I invented this by accident, there was no science behind it, sometimes the under dog wins by chance. I only had my theory that maybe I can make a sound that would interfere with the tinnitus, and that's exactly how it works. And I am getting good results with Tinnitus Mix even with people that have had tinnitus for 20+ years, not just in people who just got tinnitus. Here is what a neural scientist said about Tinnitus Mix:

Screenshot_2019-05-05 (12) Inbox kefpembp protonmail com ProtonMail.png

12. Greg Sacramento

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2011
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Quoting you from this interview.
      From me:
      So you are saying that the government has programmed ways for us to get tinnitus?

13. linearb
      Psychedelic

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      This is an extremely common "theory", and has a wide crossover with people who are into "gangstalking"

See:
      BRUTAL CIA DIA TRAUMA BASED MIND CONTROL...

Googling or YouTube searching "targeted individual" will bring up a lot of stuff, too. I think this is more or less the modern continuation of the alien abduction "epidemic" of the 90s, the satanic ritual abuse epidemic of the 80s*, etc. Something like 1% of the population is diagnosable paranoid schizophrenic, so that's 3 million people in the US alone, and everyone has internet access now and can talk to each other.

*in that case I realize that the Temple of Set was a real thing and abuse did occur at one military base, but that became the basis for a ton of "me too" delusional "suppressed memories"

Don't worry, though -- if the government on a trillion dollar budget is targeting you with specific science-fiction technology, this free video will block it :D

TARGETED INDIVIDUAL SCATTER FREQUENCY

• Funny Funny x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    14. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      t gone michelle B.PNG e harrass.PNG
      We are susceptible to external stimuli just as Wikipedia says, just as all scientific journals explain, if you did your research you would not have to ask me.

Screenshot_2019-06-16 Microwave auditory effect - Wikipedia.png
      View attachment 30361

15. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I began teaching myself electronics at 6 years old and by 10 I modified a (toy) remote control car transmitter with a variable resistor so I could change the frequency at will. I would hide around the corner and turn it on and wipe out reception of all the TVs in the house, they would get up to try to tune in the TV and I would turn off my transmitter. The reception would come back so they would sit back down. I then would do it all over again for laughs. My point is that we are electro-chemical beings and we have no firewall. We can be affected by electronics or by chemicals. Cell phone waves unwind our D.N.A. and our bodyies have to repair them. All countries are experimenting with advanced weapon systems designed to be untraceable and as we found out in Cuba, they are using them on people.

Screenshot_2019-03-15 Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of U S Embassy Workers.png

16. lymebite
      Vegged out

lymebite Member Podcast Patron Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      I have been trying this off and on for several months.

In addition to tinnitus I have severe hyperacusis so I have been extremely cautious, only trying it at very low, barely audible volumes for short periods of time (say one hour max). I mostly use the Koss but sometimes the Bose QC25.

It definitely has a quieting effect on my tinnitus, often approaching silence for a couple hours. I have no idea why, especially given my short treatment times and low volumes. I suspect it may have something to do with residual inhibition. But regardless of the reason, I’m grateful for the lowered tinnitus volume and will continue experimenting with it cautiously.

• Like Like x 3
      • Agree Agree x 1
    17. GregCA
      Jaded

GregCA Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Otosclerosis
      It probably is residual inhibition indeed.

18. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Maybe it is or it could be something new not known to the medical industry, but it lasts much longer than you would think. Residual inhibition only lasts for minutes to a few hours, we are getting weeks of silence with proper use of Tinnitus Mix.

19. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I am sooo happy for you that Tinnitus Mix is working for you. That is a very sensitive condition and you are going about it correctly, slowly and at low volume. A bit of advice, don't skip a day/night because the tinnitus will try to reform.

• Like Like x 1
    20. ThijsD

ThijsD Member

Tinnitus Since:
      24/04/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Stress anxiety
      @R. David Case I tried the Tinnitus Mix tonight for the first time. I tried it for about 5 hours but could not sleep to it. Turned it off and went to sleep and woke up with a big spike. Took a Xanax pill, in my case this fortunately lowers my tinnitus. Should I stop using the Tinnitus Mix or is this normal?

21. dellwas

dellwas Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/19
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      concussion or ETD
      Similar to me. I can't sleep with anything running, so listening to it overnight is not an option. Been using if for a couple of months 3-4 hours a day. Most certainly is working for me.

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    22. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      If you don't use the Koss KTX-PRO1 headphones that can happen, if you play too loud that can happen, this is not a masker and you should use in daytime on low for 2 hours first day and then 3 hours second day then switch to nights. Read this:

Screenshot_2019-06-18 I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus.png

23. ThijsD

ThijsD Member

Tinnitus Since:
      24/04/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Stress anxiety
      @R. David Case Thanks for your reply. I use the Koss KSC-75 headphones (like you suggested in an earlier post) so that should not be an issue. The volume level was set at 3% very low so that should also not be an issue. Will try it using daytime and see what happens.

It did feel that the sound and my tinnitus were battling for attention (lack of a better description) in a way I could not longer identify which was my tinnitus and which was the audio. Felt very strange.

• Good Question Good Question x 1
    24. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Yes the device I invented (oscillator/thermal transducer) has never existed before and puts out many strange sounds and waveforms (7 kinds of interference) that break the loop in the neurological pathways of the tinnitus structure. These sounds will change in your perception after a week, they will change to soothing sounds and it will not sound the same as they begin to work. They will help you sleep and give clarity of mind.

person 382 mirical.png

25. kindredspirit

kindredspirit Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Can I use the Documents by Readdle app to play this on a loop? Does the correct wav file play in this app? Thanks!

26. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Here is a post from this morning on my test page, I hope it helps you.

Screenshot_2019-06-20 Anti-Tinnitus Sound Therapy System.png

27. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      You are the 521st person to report good results with Tinnitus Mix!!! Here is 520th persons post.

Screenshot_2019-06-20 Anti-Tinnitus Sound Therapy System(1).png

• Like Like x 1
    28. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      R. David Case

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I don't know about those apps. I can also send you a CD if you want one.

29. kindredspirit

kindredspirit Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      But this is the app that's mentioned on page 11 in your instruction Booklet under the heading "iPad & iPhone: How to Download and Play" so I'm a bit confused why you say you don't know this app? I am just asking this because I've seen so many posts about people asking which app to use to play this on a loop, but no one seems to be using the Readdle app that's mentioned specifically in your instructions on page 11.

30. ThijsD

ThijsD Member

Tinnitus Since:
      24/04/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Stress anxiety
      Tried it yesterday for 1 hour during the day, spiked my tinnitus a little, I'm afraid to try again.